• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.J. Greens stats multiplied over 16 games

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this team has alot of upside to it,just going to take time!

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Will someone ban this freak or at the very least give him his own Green thread he can jerk off in.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, only his 4th one.

My post implied a mod (notice the "someone ban" part that only a mod can do) getting him his own sticky at the top just for him.

This one I would put at a 6th grade level English fail.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, only his 4th one.

My post implied a mod (notice the "someone ban" part that only a mod can do) getting him his own sticky at the top just for him.

This one I would put at a 6th grade level English fail.

LMAO. You complain about my reading level yet sit here and say give this guy his own "GREEN THREAD" which he did by creating this thread. Yet you want to "BAN HIM" which certainly be believed you didn't want him on this board, not having his own "STICKY THREAD" at the top.

You may bitch about my reading comprehension, but you sir are a complete dolt that may very lack that 6th grade education you so desperately bitch about.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calm down flaming.

We can take all kinds here, yes OP should probably use existing threads when possible, but you are over reacting.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LMAO. You complain about my reading level yet sit here and say give this guy his own "GREEN THREAD" which he did by creating this thread. Yet you want to "BAN HIM" which certainly be believed you didn't want him on this board, not having his own "STICKY THREAD" at the top.

You may bitch about my reading comprehension, but you sir are a complete dolt that may very lack that 6th grade education you so desperately bitch about.

Next time I'll remember you're a regular on this board and will dumb down all of my posts so you aren't burdened with thinking too hard, let alone reading between any lines.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow..........i guess i better find another thread to chat on!!
monkey.gif
on this!! :(

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time I'll remember you're a regular on this board and will dumb down all of my posts so you aren't burdened with thinking too hard, let alone reading between any lines.

We will keep this in mind, my reading comprehension is crap, you forming a well thought out statement and putting it to text is just as bad.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not going to ban him just for liking AJ Green, but please don't keep starting new Green threads over and over. If it's a whole new topic, fine, but just to talk about how good he is, please keep it to one thread.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thread cops suck....what's a sticky?

dooshousity is here to stay......Robert E. Lee