• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Happy Thanksgiving Nail Biter!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game! So proud of Chase coming in cold and not able to have had a full practice prior to the game. This was true game management at its finest. A few of his throws were understandably off target, usually just a touch too far. But under the circumstances, that was one helluva performance. He gets a game ball just for his ballsy performance. The other goes to Cohen. He had the TD catch and that all important 1st down run to clinch the game (with a huge assist by Daniels!!).

On Defense, who else.....Eddie gets one for that anticipation resulting in a pick 6 Also Roquan, who seemed to be all over the field. Saying it now. Absolutely no way on earth will Eddie Jackson be denied a trip to the Pro Bowl. And for the first time I'm saying he should be one of the leading candidates for being named All-Pro as well.

I am so proud of these Bears today. Maybe more so than any other time this season.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,044.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There for awhile until the pick 6,I was really thinking we were gonna lose...…
We cant move the ball with Howard,Burton kinda wasted away a couple of oppurtunities with a dropped pass and a flag...…But hey,
Chase didn`t turn the ball over which was huge...……..And Eddie Jax had the momentum changing int for a td coupled with the game winng int by Fuller...……

good job Bears!!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burton had a couple of clutch catches today, but I thought it was far and away his worst game overall as a Bear. Crucial penalty, crucial fumble, crucial drop of a gimme pass that could have kept the chains moving at the time. Just a bd game by an otherwise good player.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We survived! Woooooo!

Happy Thanksgiving Bear brethren!

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign of a good team, win a game you maybe shouldn't have. Great game for a team and a coach who found a way after their leader on the field doesn't play. Nagy will be the Bear coach for years!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under the circumstances - this was a hugely impressive win. Proud of the team.

Happy Thanksgiving guys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 more games and we can move on from Pace and Nagy and Mitch Da bitch. Fk this scrub team and org.

Sorry that was my yearly report and my auto post was left on from the last few years.