• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Disturbing Trend

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two wins out of three after the break, but extremely lackadaisical performances by the team could have cost them all three games. There is no excuse for an 18 point lead evaporating to three in 30 seconds as it did in L.A. or a 23-point lead turning into a 4-point deficit in 7 minutes as it did in ATL. They better get this fixed.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the loss at Portland after the break. Most teams get lethargic coming off that long layoff. Even the Spurs got smoked the first game back by the Clippers, albeit without Leonard.

The evaporation of the lead against the Hawks was definitely concerning. Blowing the lead against the Clips, I'm not concerned about because if it were a playoff game, none of those guys would have been in there to blow that lead. The Hawks game is more concerning since their run happened in the 3rd quarter and even had the Warriors down going into the 4th. They've got to play hungry for the entire 48 minutes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the loss at Portland after the break. Most teams get lethargic coming off that long layoff. Even the Spurs got smoked the first game back by the Clippers, albeit without Leonard.

The evaporation of the lead against the Hawks was definitely concerning. Blowing the lead against the Clips, I'm not concerned about because if it were a playoff game, none of those guys would have been in there to blow that lead. The Hawks game is more concerning since their run happened in the 3rd quarter and even had the Warriors down going into the 4th. They've got to play hungry for the entire 48 minutes.
Yes. I thought there was an equal chance of the Warriors coming out of the break well-rested and smoking or lethargic and rusty so the loss at Portland did not surprise me, only the final margin did.