• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Complete Game

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, and I was totally out of the loop, fucking screwed up and forgot to DVR.

I guess it really is hard to go 0-16, quite a feat by the odds. Nonetheless, I am proud of our team, didn't pack it in, and finally played out 60 minutes, hoorah.
Murray gets some meaningful carries and shows that he belongs with an exclamation point, hope he gets back soon from the bell-ringer. Very nice to see the running game working, we need to keep that up and we could win some more games, of course way too late to salvage the season but I will take what I can get, as I am not a fan of the Suck for Luck strategy.

Lots of positives but the premature celebrating could have been costly had we missed a TO, and a classic example of letting up too soon, forgot what down it was?

Now a long week to prepare, I wouldn't mind seeing up win a back-to-back for the first time in a couple years I think.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what the Raiders look like with a run game.. Young, explosive, fun to watch!! And we got to give the Vets some love as well.. CWOOD, Tuck, Penn, Jones, etc.. We are close brother!! We just need a little more firepower that will come next year.. Go Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will need another complete game if we hope to beat the Rams.. That team is loaded with first and second round picks on both the O and D side of the ball.. The only thing holding them back from being a playoff team is QB play!! It will be a great test for our O, going against a SUPER fast D like they have..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will need another complete game if we hope to beat the Rams.. That team is loaded with first and second round picks on both the O and D side of the ball.. The only thing holding them back from being a playoff team is QB play!! It will be a great test for our O, going against a SUPER fast D like they have..

Indeed, the Raiders have played well in spurts, had more than a few chances to seal wins with a complete effort, only to not finish, you don't lose 16 in a row w/o some incredible bad luck and poor game mngmt in the 4th Qt.

A win is a win, but you put that one away and apply yourself to the next contest, keep that hunger going, the NFL is all about stringing together wins, something this Raider team knows very little about, the difference in collecting playoff $ or dusting off the golf clubs and watching the game from your recliner.

We won't be cashing any playoff checks, but we can still learn something about winning games, the pressure is off and we have nothing to lose, put it all out there and spoil someone else's playoff dreams.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya flaraider, this young team needs learn how to WIN.. Most of the key players are 1st and 2nd year players.. And they are playing tough teams every week, heck even the Rams are a tough out!! Its the perfect schedule for them to learn how to play ball.. When we do things that are hard week after week, after a while it becomes easy..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya flaraider, this young team needs learn how to WIN.. Most of the key players are 1st and 2nd year players.. And they are playing tough teams every week, heck even the Rams are a tough out!! Its the perfect schedule for them to learn how to play ball.. When we do things that are hard week after week, after a while it becomes easy..

I guess it's just you and me on this thread ida, you know they like to say how old our team is but it really isn't, some key veterans surrounded by a cast of young up-and-comers, and at some point they have to get sick of losing and yes, LEARN TO WIN. We have been through the toughest stretch in Raider history, can we learn something from that and find that high road?

First in my mind, run the ball and start eating up some clock, our defense has been playing solid until they are flat worn out from too many 3 and outs. The difference between winning and losing is so small, an extra possession or 2 can make all the difference. Time of possession is so key to winning, particularly for a young team, there is our first goal, win TOP. Our play calling should reflect that, don't go long on 3rd and short, 2nd and short is another thing altogether, it just seems like our play calling has been out of sync with our immediate needs, specifically, save our defense for crunch time, we aren't that far from winning games if we can come up with some plays in the 4th Qt.

We got to see what the Raiders can do last week, we need to build on that, keep running the ball and eating up clock, save our defense for the 4th Qt, and put ourselves in position to win, we didn't do anything too complicated, we just executed and were there in the 4th Qt.

Personify Oakland, a tough and gritty waterfront town, of course avoid the cheap penalties, the pre-snap and post whistle foolishness, play hard and keep the game in front of you, Oakland isn't a pushover, and make sure our opponents know that, we are going to play you hard and not give you the easy way out like we have for far too long.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only takes two to make a thread go right flaraider.. Ya dude, this team NEEDS to learn how to WIN man.. And the remainder of the games we play are pretty hard, and who knows if Murray will even play in this next game?? Guy looks like a monster in one game, then BOOM he might not play the next!! Story of our season bro..
Anyways, i see the rest of these games as a big test for the Raiders!! I want them to play hard, HIT HARD, and fight hard, and the rest will take care of itself..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, well, well, another COMPLETE GAME?

DAYUM!

Good job Raiders, way to pick your spots and put a dagger in the 9ers!

We were the train wreck last week and now we have brought the pain to the other side of the Bay, some questions about Harbaugh's motivation this week, but I don't see him tanking as some sort of gesture, we took the game to the 9ers and got up early and stayed there. Murray had a beast day, Carr had his career passing day and our D got after it all day long, I love it when they win on my Bday weekend!

A great team effort for a great home crowd, too bad those grumpy 9er fans have to fuck shit up for everyone, it looks like Bloods vs Crips on the youtube. Not a good example to set for your kids, or any other young'uns, Raider fans get a bad rep, but they get lots of help in SF and SD.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy bday big dawg................ The Raiders put the cherry on top of that cake bro.. Now the RAIDERS need to drop Da Bomb on KC!! This is what it all comes down to.... OAKLAND VS KC!! In KC!! DANG!! GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will need another complete game if want to beat KC in KC!! And it all starts with running the ball and stopping the run!! Big monster test for Carr and the Raiders going into KC!! Its a VERY hard place to play.. They are fighting for a playoff spot, and we can stop that from happening!! But only if we have a COMPLETE game.. I have been waiting for this game.. That stadium is going to be LOUD!! And Reid will have his players ready for battle!! Beat KC OAKLAND!! GO RAIDERS!!

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will need another complete game if want to beat KC in KC!! And it all starts with running the ball and stopping the run!! Big monster test for Carr and the Raiders going into KC!! Its a VERY hard place to play.. They are fighting for a playoff spot, and we can stop that from happening!! But only if we have a COMPLETE game.. I have been waiting for this game.. That stadium is going to be LOUD!! And Reid will have his players ready for battle!! Beat KC OAKLAND!! GO RAIDERS!!

We need to contain Kelce too. Limit his catches & NO YAC.