• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 pro bowlers

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Frank Gore, Joe Staley, Andy Lee, David Akers, Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Carlos Rogers, Dashon Goldson.

NFL.com

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it looks like dashon will get a big pay day next season!! but hopefully they won't be able to make the trip since we will be in the super bowl

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Navorro Bowman was a huge omission. And the fact Aldon Smith is ineligible is stupid.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
staley? wtf. goldson more wtf

yep, Staley? he's ok mind you but isn't the Pro Bowl the top 2 in the NFC? didn't open the link so maybe it includes two back-up OTs?

Goldson was borderline to me, so he's not a surprise.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowman should be on that list for sure. Aldon Smith too.... how is he not eligible?? Not enough snaps??

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stafford got jobbed. He should've got in over Manning.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowman should be on that list for sure. Aldon Smith too.... how is he not eligible?? Not enough snaps??

Bowman definitely should have made it. He will next year I bet if he can keep up the good work. He just isn't quite popular enough I think and playing on the offense next to Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, and Carlos Rogers it's easy to be forgotten about.

And I think Aldon Smith is ineligible because he it not considered a started.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what a feel good story for David Akers. Throw to the curb by philly......has incredible family health trials his little girl is dealing with....niners welcome him in......and he breaks Rice's scoring record his first season! And gotta love Carlos going from brick hands to pick off artist his first year here....not to mention all the beautiful knocked away passes. Just great stories for these two.....well deserved pro bowl appearances. I'm bummed for Aldon and Navarro......very deserving! They will get their chance sooner than later!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what a feel good story for David Akers. Throw to the curb by philly......has incredible family health trials his little girl is dealing with....niners welcome him in......and he breaks Rice's scoring record his first season! And gotta love Carlos going from brick hands to pick off artist his first year here....not to mention all the beautiful knocked away passes. Just great stories for these two.....well deserved pro bowl appearances. I'm bummed for Aldon and Navarro......very deserving! They will get their chance sooner than later!

+1...Well stated!

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't believe Alex Smith didn't even make it as an alternate. What a bunch of crap!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You guys are crazy.

Put me in a semi pro football team and give me Megatron to see if I won't look like Aaron Rodgers out there on the field.

Manning has mediocre receivers at best to throw to, yet was arguably the 3rd best QB in the league in 2011 behind Rodgers & Brees.