• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 8/8/24 Midgets @ Locals

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have done some research on posters in this forum (the SportsHoopla) and didn’t come across anyone that posted like TitoMac. I don’t think he came over here but I didn’t join here until 2015.
If you go back to the early posts here, you all did seem to enjoy posting about the knuckleheads over at ESPN. It seemed a few of you enjoyed stirring the pot there and talking about it here.

I think I was on the Mouse Board in like 2006 or so, and things there were WILD. The pot was ALWAYS being stirred. Then ESPN instituted Moderators (BruteSentiment and I were the first ones), and that did nothing but to stir the pot more energetically. That's when people left in droves.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I was on the Mouse Board in like 2006 or so, and things there were WILD. The pot was ALWAYS being stirred. Then ESPN instituted Moderators (BruteSentiment and I were the first ones), and that did nothing but to stir the pot more energetically. That's when people left in droves.
Oh I remember some of that. I joined the ESPN board late in 2008 (I think just before the season ended). It was quite the cast of characters. I did come in, I think, after Brute left but I don’t remember all the posters there.