• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:-) 8-0 Come on in

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
7-0 Board is ------------------------------------------------------------>
th

Enjoy the next 3 minutes in this nice, comfy thread. Then you're evicted. :D

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I’ll take that bet!

No way they lose 3

That's 1. Good time for your bye week though, you guys need it.

Next 4 games are potential L's as well, but as long as you win at least 2 of them you should hold onto the #1 seed since everyone else in the AFC already has 3 losses (except for the Bills and Ravens who will each lose at least 2 or 3 more games minimum).

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next 4 games are potential L's as well, but as long as you win at least 2 of them you should hold onto the #1 seed since everyone else in the AFC already has 3 losses (except for the Bills and Ravens who will each lose at least 2 or 3 more games minimum).

Hahaha. Ok... you only show up AFTER a loss. But ok. I’m still saying they won’t lose 3 out of 4 (with this being one).

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. Ok... you only show up AFTER a loss. But ok. I’m still saying they won’t lose 3 out of 4 (with this being one).

Huh? I already posted in this thread last week they were going to lose 2 or 3 of their next 5. (post #36 in this thread)

And now they've lost 1 of 1. How is that "showing up after a loss" exactly?

Also, you said last week that there was no way the Pats would lose 3 of their next 5. So 2 more losses over the next 4 games and you're out buddy.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I already posted in this thread last week they were going to lose 2 or 3 of their next 5.

And now they've lost 1 of 1. How is that "showing up after a loss" exactly?

Also, you said last week that there was no way the Pats would lose 3 of their next 5. So 2 more losses over the next 4 games and you're out buddy.

Typo. I still say 3 out of next 5.

Huh? I said I’ll take that bet but NOW you show up and wanna boast about it.

Weak.

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typo. I still say 3 out of next 5.

Huh? I said I’ll take that bet but NOW you show up and wanna boast about it.

Weak.

What? I'm not "boasting" about anything. Why are you acting all overly sensitive? And again, I already said that the #1 seed should still comfortably be yours. It's not a big deal even if you finish the season with 3 losses, so don't go getting all stressed yet.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? I'm not "boasting" about anything. Why are you acting all overly sensitive? And again, I already said that the #1 seed should still comfortably be yours. It's not a big deal even if you finish the season with 3 losses, so don't go getting all stressed yet.

hahaha.

I’m not “stressed” and yes you are boasting. Your post today shows that. It’s nice to know you were lying in wait for this. Says a lot about you. At least now you feel safe to address it. I’m sure if the pats had won tonight we wouldn’t have heard from you.

droider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha.

I’m not “stressed” and yes you are boasting. Your post today shows that. It’s nice to know you were lying in wait for this. Says a lot about you. At least now you feel safe to address it. I’m sure if the pats had won tonight we wouldn’t have heard from you.

Jesus dude, I posted my prediction about the Pats upcoming schedule last week after the Browns game all on my own. It wasn't directed at you or anyone else, it was just a stand alone post in this thread but you decided to latch onto it as if I was somehow challenging someone for a bet. I was not. And I couldn't care less what your opinion is about it. I'm here to talk about football and you're here to take things personally for some reason. You're acting all stressed out and bothered right now because of one loss. Get over it and move on, jesus.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus dude, I posted my prediction about the Pats upcoming schedule last week after the Browns game all on my own. It wasn't directed at you or anyone else, it was just a stand alone post in this thread but you decided to latch onto it as if I was somehow challenging someone for a bet. I was not. And I couldn't care less what your opinion is about it. I'm here to talk about football and you're here to take things personally for some reason. You're acting all stressed out and bothered right now because of one loss. Get over it and move on, jesus.

Hahaha. I simply responded to your post and gave my opinion. It died there until YOU wanted to stroll down memory lane. Ok... let’s do that. Just be a man about it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All of those predictions won’t happen.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus dude, I posted my prediction about the Pats upcoming schedule last week after the Browns game all on my own.

Aw that's okay, nobody reads your stuff anyways.....

You're kinda like that kid around here, the one that wanted to stop being a Saints fan and cheer for the Chargers....
He posts stupid shit all the time and nobody takes him serious...

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw that's okay, nobody reads your stuff anyways.....

You're kinda like that kid around here, the one that wanted to stop being a Saints fan and cheer for the Chargers....
He posts stupid shit all the time and nobody takes him serious...

You're an idiot. At least my high picks have actually had merit. I also called this damn loss before the season and during it. Chargers? Never said such a thing.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot. At least my high picks have actually had merit. I also called this damn loss before the season and during it. Chargers? Never said such a thing.

hey simpleton how do you know I was talking about you?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho hum just another victory on a short week.

What was weird, was last week a certain fan or two complained about playing in bad weather and were only able to score 9 points.

I guess bad weather does play a part? It kept NE to under 30.

That was then and this is now....
8 and Uh 0...........37-20
giphy.gif

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey simpleton how do you know I was talking about you?

Come on. There's about four Saints posters here, but I did discuss rooting for the Colts or Packers because I was getting annoyed with the Saints always losing and having issues off the field. I never realized it took having a lucky draft pick and getting that Sproles factor back to get back on top.