• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

70's, 80's, 90's NBA Draft : CHAT

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he is, I got a story for him!

When my wife and I were first married, we moved into a manufactured home that was owned by my brother. It was located in a home park, and my wife walked through the house in her underwear one night to get a drink. She could've sworn she noticed the neighbor behind our house looking down at her from his house, and it made her uncomfortable (as any conservatively raised, home-schooled baptist would be). In the days that followed, she noticed that he had set up a chair next to his window facing our house and was constantly sitting in it staring in our direction - she assumed, so he could get another look at her. She was completely creeped out - and stopped walking by that window - which was inconvenient because it was in the kitchen and made it so she couldn't get to half the house. We were dirt poor, and didn't even own an extra blanket to cover the window - and me being young and hot headed, I felt my wife should be able to walk around in any state of undress that she wanted without feeling violated in her own home. So, I stripped to my birthday suit, and not only paced across the window a few times, but I went to the fridge (right across from the window) and made a huge show of bending over so as to give the window a full moon. From that day forward - that man's curtains were drawn and we never saw him again (though we moved a few months later). :)
Thats fucking great I would have done the same thing :spit:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'm getting tired.

First I make Robot re-pick for no reason - which then makes it so I don't see my own pick and make myself re-pick for no reason..... I'm on a roll!!!!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta vacate the room so my son can go to sleep, cause me being on the computer is keeping him awake. See you all in the morning - or something.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

tumblr_nhvykiXjbU1sajg7no1_500.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

tumblr_nhvykiXjbU1sajg7no1_500.gif
I believe you're OTC

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got some great sleep......HOF type sleep last night....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw The Outsiders on Sunday, first time in a long time.....great movie.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im gonna be gone for a while, got my final walk through on the house today...