• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Michigan State @ #12 Michigan

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC is awful this year
Well, to be fair, if ya got a drunk coach all the time that can't seem to stay in a right frame of mind ... makes it kinda tuff.

And then having to go on the road to play in a huge rivalry game with a sub-coach makes it all the harder.

Hats off to SC for fighting like they did.

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ... let's see. Did you start something? Oooopsie.

And here I thought you were getting the hang of it all ... :shrug:

If you wanna be petulant ... expect it two fold.

If you thought the little giants post was directed at you, you've got an ego to match your adolescence. It was an quick example of Spartan magic. Next time I'll remember any post involving ND is a direct shot at you and you'll bitch about it.

See, I got this. :wash:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you thought the little giants post was directed at you, you've got an ego to match your adolescence. It was an quick example of Spartan magic. Next time I'll remember any post involving ND is a direct shot at you and you'll bitch about it.

l o l

Ok, Nancy. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean nuttin by it. No offense taken ... apology accepted.

But, if you wanna act petulant about things and start assigning BS ratings, THEN try to call me out for doing it, well that's just a flat out :nono: and a total bitch thing to do. Get over yourself.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No shit, Lyle Mouton and James Baldwin used to hang there, then there was the time an old guy was hitting on my bartender girlfriend, fortunately I didn't confront him as it was Dirk Graham..........Craig we need to drink a few brewskis...

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, Lyle Mouton and James Baldwin used to hang there, then there was the time an old guy was hitting on my bartender girlfriend, fortunately I didn't confront him as it was Dirk Graham..........Craig we need to drink a few brewskis...
Ya, no shit?

Where was ya at when you ran into Frank?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll show ya some Spartan Magic

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks the butthurtin is skrong with a certain 'few' in here. Careful, some get there cockles discombobulated extremely ez up in here. :laugh:
I'm just so happy. I hope all of the cockles and jimmies and feels and everything else are out of order.

Fuck michigan, what a great day.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, no shit?

Where was ya at when you ran into Frank?

Slammers Bar & Grill in Westmont, 60th & Cass (now an upscale bar called The Tap House)..I also beat a coked-up Denis Savard at pool there and insulted Die Mannschaft when the World Cup was in Chicago in that bar (my uncle in Frankfort saw in annd told me to "never do that again". We used to get a lot of sports personalities there, a buddy of mine got into it with Davey Martinez there....oh and I also pisse doff Emory Moorehead there when he used to run a sports trivia game the in the mid 90.s...

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just so happy. I hope all of the cockles and jimmies and feels and everything else are out of order.

Fuck michigan, what a great day.
I despise them maybe more than yall Buckys, BUT I get along quite well with most UM fans ... just can't deal with the few total homers & wankers that wanna play kiddy games and drop turds on a message board. :D

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But really, the kid who picked up the fumble was dumb for trying to score the TD. Time was running out. A fg wins it. If he got stopped at the 1 yard line, he risks losing the game