• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #7 Michigan State @ #12 Michigan

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pre-LOL thread, DEPT...

LOL at dickweed Lee Corso...0-2 choosing against Sparty
LOL at Desmond "squeaky wheel laughing bitch" Howard and his smug victory sign in the game's last minute
LOL at hearing 105,000 people groan "you gotta be shittn me!" simultaneously
LOL at the classy Michigan students/fans flipping the bird at espn sideline cameras
LOL at any B1G fan expecting to see good officiating either on or off the field
LOL at the (many) faithless Spartans who picked Michigan to win
LOL at Jim Harbaugh whining like a petulant baby (re: officiating) at his presser

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two points
1) if the officials would have blown the whistle when forward progress had ended Michigan wins

That was on 3rd down wasn't it. They would have had another shot at it from inches ... or maybe kicked a FG. Who knows.... and Michigan would have been a lot more aggressive on offense during their last possession.

Never mind. You lost me. Which forward progress ?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was on 3rd down wasn't it. They would have had another shot at it from inches ... or maybe kicked a FG. Who knows.... and Michigan would have been a lot more aggressive on offense during their last possession.

Never mind. You lost me. Which forward progress ?
It was third down. He was stopped for 5 seconds and then fell forward for the touchdown. They would go for it on fourth and an inch and probably get it. The time that would have been burned off the clock, and the fumbled punt never happens.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I HATE YOU ALL.

:(

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kicker won't sleep for weeks.

99.9% chance that wouldn't happen... all he had to do is (a) catch it and (b) fall on it because with 10 secs left they wouldn't have time to score unless they luck out a hail mary and were way outside of feel goal range.

What a dumbass to try to pick it up... just fall on it. That was 100x worse than the Auburn Bama FG mishap..

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he ? I have to see that.

He didn't H2S is the Sparty equivalent of Maize-n-Blue on these threads....7 Samurai has my respect, a classy Spartans fan that doesn't talk shit. Bottom line Michigan led the entire game until the last play, I tip my hat to reasonable Spartan fans - NICE win for them (as it would have been for Michigan had they not shit the bed on the last play of the game) :suds:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kicker won't sleep for weeks.

99.9% chance that wouldn't happen... all he had to do is (a) catch it and (b) fall on it because with 10 secs left they wouldn't have time to score unless they luck out a hail mary and were way outside of feel goal range.

What a dumbass to try to pick it up... just fall on it. That was 100x worse than the Auburn Bama FG mishap..

This is the second time this has happened to me on the last play, the prior incident was Kordell Stewart hitting Westbrook in the end zone - I was watching the game with the Big Hurt and he was like "aw damn Philly (my nickname)!" Then he proceeded to buy me a consolatory beer, Frank Thomas earned major props for that move. :thumb:

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course ... I get it now. Wonder how long it took ya to dig that one up ... 15-20 secs mebbe?

Did it make ya feel any better?

l e l

Did going back and rating one of my post :bullshit:make you feel better? :lol:

:lame:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the second time this has happened to me on the last play, the prior incident was Kordell Stewart hitting Westbrook in the end zone - I was watching the game with the Big Hurt and he was like "aw damn Philly (my nickname)!" Then he proceeded to buy me a consolatory beer, Frank Thomas earned major props for that move. :thumb:
:suds: #35

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did going back and rating one of my post :bullshit:make you feel better? :lol:

:lame:
Well ... let's see. Did you start something? Oooopsie.

And here I thought you were getting the hang of it all ... :shrug:

If you wanna be petulant ... expect it two fold.