• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #62 - Visiting a old Buddy - 12PM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if everybody showed up today! Still can't believe we lost to Buffalo two times this year :burt:

Hope Clowe doesn't have a Hall of Fame type of performance today.

Lets Go Sharks!!!!!! :horn:

Attachments

• 1393787077050.jpg
    1393787077050.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 56

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalock in net :thumb:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt: sloppy 1st period.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice back check Braun :doh:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Team Ralphie!!! This guy on a team with depth may be an Owen Nolan light! Also showing why he was a first rounder by the islanders many years ago

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
stalock = new starting goalie...

Niemi has stuuunnkkk.... two bad goals again vs. buffalo. Stalock absoutely dominated today. The two goals he had NO chance and made at least a dozen high quality saves. Stalock gives the sharks a much better chance to win. No doubt about it.

The sharks lose this game if nemo is in the net. He'd have given up at least one in the 1st period and playing from behind is so so much harder. I would love to see nemo ride the pine and let stalock take over. Besdies stalock is more like the future in net...

Can douge move nemo for a reasonable back goalie and a dman? Maybe J Shultz and scrivens for Nemo and irwin. Either way, clearly Nemo is not the guy this year....

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed todays game but....

Nice to see TMAC make some deserved changes after that Buffalo game:

1) Burns off the 1st line. Finally. Nieto gets a goal in his first game there.
2) Rubbish out of the lineup. Gets deaked badly on the 3rd Sabre goal, rides the pine today. Kennedy needs to sit too soon.
3) Niemi 2 crappy goals and Stalock back in net.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
stalock = new starting goalie...

Niemi has stuuunnkkk.... two bad goals again vs. buffalo. Stalock absoutely dominated today. The two goals he had NO chance and made at least a dozen high quality saves. Stalock gives the sharks a much better chance to win. No doubt about it.

The sharks lose this game if nemo is in the net. He'd have given up at least one in the 1st period and playing from behind is so so much harder. I would love to see nemo ride the pine and let stalock take over. Besdies stalock is more like the future in net...

Can douge move nemo for a reasonable back goalie and a dman? Maybe J Shultz and scrivens for Nemo and irwin. Either way, clearly Nemo is not the guy this year....

I dont think you can move Nemo yet and give it to Stalock. He has a lot to work on with his game right now, specifically down low saves, he has to tighten that part of his game up. The biggest thing that he has to improve is his skating, if he is going to play that hybrid Brouduer style game he needs to be a much better skater and his foot work is pretty horrible but that could be injury related thing he cant overcome.

I think keeping Nemo nailed to the bench wouldnt hurt at all, probably relight the fire in him and he just needs to work on his game, he needs his coach from last season back to help him out. His overall game is just a mess, and it doesnt help that he is a blocking type goalie who doesnt control his rebounds. Last season he proved he can be an elite goalie so what happened between now and then i dont know, could just be as simple as a bad year.

Id rather see Dougie go after someone like Macdonald, i dont think he's worth 5 mill a season but he's putting up decent numbers on a shit team that being said its a Bouwmeister/Panthers thing too where hes eating up all the PP time so its a catch 22, maybe Havlat, Tennyson or a draft pick for Macdonald