• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6/5 PV @ Turds

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the entire bullpen, has been the biggest disappointment on this team so far. Bigger than Panik, bigger than Posey, bigger than Blanco and bigger, even, than Duffy. So many guys who showed promise and/or were clutch last year are looking really mediocre at best. But that is the nature of a bullpen - guys come out of nowhere and guys fade quickly (and then come out of nowhere in a couple of years for someone else).

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the entire bullpen, has been the biggest disappointment on this team so far. Bigger than Panik, bigger than Posey, bigger than Blanco and bigger, even, than Duffy. So many guys who showed promise and/or were clutch last year are looking really mediocre at best. But that is the nature of a bullpen - guys come out of nowhere and guys fade quickly (and then come out of nowhere in a couple of years for someone else).

Romo will be key, but they still need another guy from outside by the deadline.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peavy's pitch count limit is 70. He can't get to 100. That is why he should be a long relief and not a starter anymore. He is taxing the BP so damn much. He is old and is not reliable or strong anymore. Bochy needs to wake the hell up and see it.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo will be key, but they still need another guy from outside by the deadline.
Normally, I'd be pushing for someone in triple A to get a shot but a few have already been given that chance (Broadway, Okert, Mazzaro) and they haven't worked out well and the bullpen in Sacramento has been extremely underwhelming this year so far (guys tend to fade in the 2nd half in the PCL but no one, outside of Mazzaro was off to a hot start in AAA).

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tough loss, but still have won 18 of 24. Big homestand coming up.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tough loss, but still have won 18 of 24. Big homestand coming up.

Yep, I think the Monday and Thursday off days will be a bit odd but help a little.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I think the Monday and Thursday off days will be a bit odd but help a little.

True, especially after this long road trip. The top 3 in the rotation could use the extra rest with the high numbers of pitches thrown. Also, Cueto has a bit of a back issue.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the kind of game the Cardinals have been losing all season. Giants just sort of gave it away with some sloppy d but I'll take it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the kind of game the Cardinals have been losing all season. Giants just sort of gave it away with some sloppy d but I'll take it.
Yup. That muff by Craw was heart-breaking (even though, by the score, it did not figure in the result of the game). Also, Blanco not making that catch is something we have seen over-and-over in the OF this year (not making the track-catches that, while being "spectacular" catches, need to be made).

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we were blessed for a few years there with a very effective 'pen. I think it was the key to the 3 WC. Just think of how many playoff games where our starter faltered and the 'pen picked 'em up. Maybe the FO has a plan for this year that will work out in the end. I hope.