• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6.28 Tiggers @ Rodominator

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree that it was a terrific catch.

He took an Eugenio Velez route on the play. He leapt because he was out of position.
I saw it right in front of me, Cabrera hit one right on the screws and Yaz had no time to think. A lesser fielder and that's a double in the gap

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodon was dealing until....third time through the order. It's like clockwork.

Cabrera that old guy can still hit. He should have been 3 for 4 but Yaz made a terrific catch to take away a double in the gap. Yaz also showed off his cannon with the outfield assist, dude was out by 10 feet. He's a spectacular fielder (and had a 2 run single)

Fun game even with the bullpen shakiness. Doval is legit, felt pretty good when he came in bases loaded 2 outs in the 8th
Yaz made a brilliant leaping catch on that potential double, true. He also failed to catch a ball I thought he had on the Tiggers first run (ground rule double). He's an excellent defender tho.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yaz made a brilliant leaping catch on that potential double, true. He also failed to catch a ball I thought he had on the Tiggers first run (ground rule double). He's an excellent defender tho.
He had to full sprint from RF to deep CF to even have a shot at that one, but I thought he could have caught it too. That would have been an even more spectacular play. It wasn't a play we would assume be made.