• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6.21 Puds @ Walker

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird how dead this place is considering how the team is playing and the youth infusion and all that...maybe they're all on Giants Twitter? :noidea:
This has been the trend for the last few years. I know its been harder for me to be on here this year than in past years. There were a couple of games that I was able to catch earlier this season where it felt like I was turning into BandofBrothers. Of course, if I remember correctly, you were too busy with NBA playoffs and were not around much early this season. Stanford just checked in after his college team checked out. This happens.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been the trend for the last few years. I know its been harder for me to be on here this year than in past years. There were a couple of games that I was able to catch earlier this season where it felt like I was turning into BandofBrothers. Of course, if I remember correctly, you were too busy with NBA playoffs and were not around much early this season. Stanford just checked in after his college team checked out. This happens.
BandofBrothers and his poems! Ahh...good times.

NOT.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOT.
If I remember correctly, he also would spam game day threads, much like I did earlier this year and msgkings has done recently, when no one else is posting.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, his sililoquies were legendary.

In a bad way.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOT.
He was a nice guy, but had absolutely zero concern for others. He would walk all over threads with his asinine rose-colored glasses, and either had no awareness he was doing it, didn’t care, or was trolling. He never struck me as a troll, though. I think he was just “that guy” who thought a cheerful outlook was all that was needed.

Probably on the spectrum, tbh.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a nice guy, but had absolutely zero concern for others. He would walk all over threads with his asinine rose-colored glasses, and either had no awareness he was doing it, didn’t care, or was trolling. He never struck me as a troll, though. I think he was just “that guy” who thought a cheerful outlook was all that was needed.

Probably on the spectrum, tbh.
I wonder if you have to be on the spectrum to be part of this forum. We are all a little . . . unusual.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if you have to be on the spectrum to be part of this forum. We are all a little . . . unusual.
By the way, that was tongue in cheek. I'm not a professional when it comes to diagnosis of anything and do not mean to offend anyone with that comment.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, that was tongue in cheek. I'm not a professional when it comes to diagnosis of anything and do not mean to offend anyone with that comment.
Well, it is a “spectrum”. If you want to be technical, that means EVERYONE is SOMEWHERE on the spectrum…

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it is a “spectrum”. If you want to be technical, that means EVERYONE is SOMEWHERE on the spectrum…
True Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Edit: There is a supposed beginning and ending to the spectrum and, supposedly, some people do not fit on that spectrum. However, if you look at all the "symptoms" of the spectrum, most people would have at least a couple of those symptoms.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Edit: There is a supposed beginning and ending to the spectrum and, supposedly, some people do not fit on that spectrum. However, if you look at all the "symptoms" of the spectrum, most people would have at least a couple of those symptoms.
The people determining the spectrum are also a bunch of people with hammers. If they don’t find nails (or change the definition of a “nail”), their hammer becomes worthless.