• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5X5 MLB Draft : CHAT

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Office (American Version) > The Office (British Version)

Honestly, haven't watch either of them other than a few clips here and there.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to say:

UK Top Gear (pre-Matt Lablanc)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>U.S. Top Gear

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodnight gents. Catch you in the morning

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G'night y'all

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats actually a great description. I was actually just watching the IT Crowd. That show will just never get old for me.
9gpajGX.gif

"Ms. Diaz, please stop threatening the stenographer."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try this again... hhmmhhhmmm... @Nosferatu here is my team as of now missing the 2 final picks, in which you were given explicit instructions on how to handle said situation... should Shane or Sushi try to change anything please kindly tell them to kiss my a$$ and nobody likes them anyway... so without further to do here’s my squad!

WLK3’s D’s Nuts

LINEUP
1. Richie Ashburn (L) - CF - 1958 - Phillies
2. Al Simmons (R) - DH - 1933 - A’s
3. Robinson Cano (L) - 2B - 2008 - Yankees
4. Troy Tulowitzki (R) - SS - 2008 - Rockies
5. Yogi Berra (L) - C - 1958 - Yankees
6. Ken Boyer (R) - 3B - 1958 - Cards
7. Keith Hernandez (L) - 1B - 1983 - Cards
8. Minnie Minoso (R) - LF - 1958 - WhiteSox
9. Joe Kelley (R) - RF - 1908 - Orioles

BENCH
Sherry Magee (R) - PR - 1908 - Phillies
Pinky Higgins (R) - CI - 1933 - Orioles
Bill Dahlen (R) - MI - 1908 - Cubs
Ossee Schrecongost (R) - C - 1908 - Athletics
Gee Walker (R) - OF - 1933 - Tigers

ROTATIONAL
1. Christy Mathewson (R) - 1908 - Giants
2. Randy Johnson (L) - 2008 - Mariners
3. Dizzy Dean (R) - 1933 - Cards
4. Frank Viola (L) - 1983 - Twins
5. Don Sutton - 1983 - Dodgers

BULLPEN
CL. - Dennis Eckersley (R) - 1983 - A’s
LH. - Billy Pierce (L) - 1958 - WhiteSox
RH. - Goose Gossage (R) - 1983 - Yankees
RP. - Trevor Hoffman (R) - 2008 - Padres
RP. - Firpo Marberry (R) - 1933 - Twins
RP. - B.J. Ryan (L) - 2008 - Orioles

My funny rating means I wasnt laughing with you or even at your joke...I was laughing at your team

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I have a final in 5 minutes, so if y'all need me for anything - too bad ;)

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, it’s really hard to say this but I’m gonna have to drop out for a while... it’s been up and down for a while but I never thought that I wasn’t fine... I was recently told they didn’t think I’d leave the hospital twice... as much as I love messing with you guys and learning about players, I have to be sure that all the time I have now is used wisely until this can get under control... I will 100% stop in and say what’s up, but I gotta make sure the wife and kids get anytime I have... I hope and will fight to be back... I’ll never stop fighting... but only time will tell... just want to say thank you all for all the fun and thank you all for making me laugh on days I’ve needed it... I’ve learned a lot here and I feel like I made some great friends... again, I’ll still check in and say hey, but I just wanted to let you all know that I won’t be any drafts in the near future and Just thank you guys again... :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, it’s really hard to say this but I’m gonna have to drop out for a while... it’s been up and down for a while but I never thought that I wasn’t fine... I was recently told they didn’t think I’d leave the hospital twice... as much as I love messing with you guys and learning about players, I have to be sure that all the time I have now is used wisely until this can get under control... I will 100% stop in and say what’s up, but I gotta make sure the wife and kids get anytime I have... I hope and will fight to be back... I’ll never stop fighting... but only time will tell... just want to say thank you all for all the fun and thank you all for making me laugh on days I’ve needed it... I’ve learned a lot here and I feel like I made some great friends... again, I’ll still check in and say hey, but I just wanted to let you all know that I won’t be any drafts in the near future and Just thank you guys again... :suds:
We all love you Brother. Will be praying for you and your beautiful family, don't hesitate to call Bro

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it hell, buddy. We got your back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love ya man. Get well like I know you will. Will be praying for you and your family. I will also be praying for you to finally beat me when you come back in these drafts. Get well man!! :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love ya man! Please don't be a stranger! You are a huge part of why I love these drafts and why they have been so successful! Just like Troy said I will be praying for you and the fam, proud of you brother, never give up!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys! I’m gonna fight as hard as I can... I’ll still come in to tell Shane his team sucks but I can’t join at this time... and I’ll still vote for the 2,3,4 teams here cause my team was the best bastids!!! :finger2:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Devil and Ritzy to come decide this one.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking of you at this time @wlk3 . I'm the rookie here but enjoy doing these, still there are more important things in life than drafts. Hope you get everything in order and are back to drafting sooner rather than later.