• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5X5 MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Meebs, see y'all later.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I try to keep politics etc to the minimum here because I love hanging with you guys and what we got here and sometimes stuff can fuck stuff up... not shying away nor am I afraid to speak and know you all aren’t either so just wanted say that because I wanted to say what the deal is... waited for months to tell you guys but yesterday it dropped and my awesome wife Kirsten is 1 of the 4 writers to write a piece for the Essence Magazine cover story about #metoo... she actually is now running the metoo website as well as was hired to work for Essence online and magazine, but she was asked to do the cover story before all of the job changes... she’s a beast man, no need to go out and buy it lol but just wanted to brag lol without her I may not be here... she’s saved my life so many times on some corny stuff so I won’t get in to all that... but the work she does and money she brings in allows me to just spend time with the boys and beat cancer and that’s it while still banging out top notch work... I truly don’t know why but I know I’m the luckiest MF I ever met to have her... that’s all, and now you can all call me a pushme lol :finger:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now hurry up and pick damn it!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I try to keep politics etc to the minimum here because I love hanging with you guys and what we got here and sometimes stuff can fuck stuff up... not shying away nor am I afraid to speak and know you all aren’t either so just wanted say that because I wanted to say what the deal is... waited for months to tell you guys but yesterday it dropped and my awesome wife Kirsten is 1 of the 4 writers to write a piece for the Essence Magazine cover story about #metoo... she actually is now running the metoo website as well as was hired to work for Essence online and magazine, but she was asked to do the cover story before all of the job changes... she’s a beast man, no need to go out and buy it lol but just wanted to brag lol without her I may not be here... she’s saved my life so many times on some corny stuff so I won’t get in to all that... but the work she does and money she brings in allows me to just spend time with the boys and beat cancer and that’s it while still banging out top notch work... I truly don’t know why but I know I’m the luckiest MF I ever met to have her... that’s all, and now you can all call me a pushme lol :finger:

Congrats man! That is definitely something to be proud to brag about and now fucking text Meebs bastid!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats man! That is definitely something to be proud to brag about and now fucking text Meebs bastid!!

Thanks oh and I almost forgot to tell you... :finger2::urbs:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for what your wife is doing. I have a daughter and she's doing this for her sake as much as for any currently affected. High five bro.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for what your wife is doing. I have a daughter and she's doing this for her sake as much as for any currently affected. High five bro.

I’ll tell her for sure... she’s very passionate about it and once I beat this she wants a girl actually so I need to hurry so I’m not too old for my daughters graduation lol... I’m leaning to adopt and she loves the idea but we both would love her to be from us... it’s a tough one... either way there will be an awesome strong and beautiful girl running around the world trying to make it a better place... :nod:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mebert walter Johnson..? DAMN YOU MEBERT!!! :doh:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... I gotta wait for 500 and milk every time I pick...?

c9b.gif

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck politics! From everything you and I ever talked about she indeed seems like just the most amazing person, not sure how the fuck you landed her! A big congrats to her, that is a pretty awesome accomplishment!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500