• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5th/15th

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defemse- 5th in yards. 15th in points allowed. Not bad for a team that has been without their Qb for most of the season.

Offense 27th

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder why no butler at receiver? He would be getting open deep. But the injuries have killed the season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has been very good most of the year except for when it matters most. They continue to fail when the game is on the line and that's really all that matters. Even this week they blew it again. At some point in time someone needs to decide to do something differently. We finally started to blitz, but if the defense could just make a play at the end of the game once or twice we'd be in first place even with all of our problems...

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has been very good most of the year except for when it matters most. They continue to fail when the game is on the line and that's really all that matters. Even this week they blew it again. At some point in time someone needs to decide to do something differently. We finally started to blitz, but if the defense could just make a play at the end of the game once or twice we'd be in first place even with all of our problems...
If McFadden played for the team rather than himself maybe it wouldn't be so important.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McFadden played for the team rather than himself maybe it wouldn't be so important.
Please explain your point. I don't understand what that means. Why do you say McFadden plays for himself? I'm hoping you aren't referring to him scoring, because that would be an incredibly silly comment to infer he did it for "himself".

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this defense is pretty much what I thought it would be going into the season. The safety play remains the biggest problem....very inconsistent. It appears I was wrong about Wilcox's development this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this defense is pretty much what I thought it would be going into the season. The safety play remains the biggest problem....very inconsistent. It appears I was wrong about Wilcox's development this year.
Byron Jones could be the FS they've lacked, if they can find another CB. Having Scandrick back next year might facilitate that. Obviously, Lee is a star and Hitchens is a keeper. I'd like to see them cut bait on Hardy, let Lawrence and Gregory start, hope that Crawford can have a better year next year, and try and find a DL and CB in the draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. Although I did not think he was a FS because of his skill set I thought we were going to see a big leap forward this year. Very disappointing IMO...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byron Jones could be the FS they've lacked, if they can find another CB. Having Scandrick back next year might facilitate that. Obviously, Lee is a star and Hitchens is a keeper. I'd like to see them cut bait on Hardy, let Lawrence and Gregory start, hope that Crawford can have a better year next year, and try and find a DL and CB in the draft.
Not sure Gregory is an every down player, but I think rotating him with an early down guy would be good.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain your point. I don't understand what that means. Why do you say McFadden plays for himself? I'm hoping you aren't referring to him scoring, because that would be an incredibly silly comment to infer he did it for "himself".
How about staying in-bounds just before the 2-minute warning...and yes! He should have gone down at the 1-yard line rather than score a TD. No reason to give the Redskins time to level or win the game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about staying in-bounds just before the 2-minute warning...and yes! He should have gone down at the 1-yard line rather than score a TD. No reason to give the Redskins time to level or win the game.
Of course he could have stayed in we all know that, but framing that as "playing for himself rather than the team" is just ridiculous. He was playing football and doing what he has been taught for 30 years...Sometimes the common sense part is a little tougher at NFL speed and easier from in front of our big screen tvs...