• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dunno...if they manage to win two more I don't think they'll fall back into bad habits. And one goal? You've been watching this series, right?

Here's one thing that's interesting...if the refs are going to continue to call this series tight, I tend to think that benefits the Pens. Which is saying a lot considering how hot both powerplays are.

Hell no it doesn't. We've outscored them five on five and their special teams are murdering us. We might have had great PP's last game, but at least their unit can stop us every once in awhile and score shorthanded.

That being said, I'm hoping for more discipline in game five due to how game four was called. That will benefit the Pens.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to go:

If

you

say

so.

But I couldn't find a good fourth link.

lol... I thought you were mimicking me from the other day where I got pissed off at everyone and that was my response for everything

:D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think some defense gets plaid tonight and 6 goals wins it

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do lumberjacks have to do with the defense?

At 1:06 they are talking about the Flyer players right?

Sorry for you Flyer fans they must be talking about Penguins players?

Oh god I don't know anymore all I know is if they wear orange I hope they score less goals....

Last edited by a moderator:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on that 5 minutes in!

Look, I know you saw the Flyers give up a bunch of goals in the first four games, but beleaf me when I tell you that this team is tired of their defense being cut down like so much timber. They are going to go back to the roots of what qualified them for the playoffs - a stout defense, standing tall, weathering the storm Pittsburgh brings. They might bend, but they won't break. The Flyers defense has lumbered so far in this series, but now they will expose the rot at the core of the Penguin offense.

I know you are pining fir a comeback in the series, but it won't happen (knock on wood).

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to work, oh yes.

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!!!