• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha true enough.. seriously though, pens fans do piss me off with the cheers for minor bumps, whatever the reason is

they gunna white it out tonight i presume?

Can't compete with this!!!

orangecrush.jpg

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually my favorite is when a small bump gets a standing ovation.. maybe i just dont notice elsewhere, but i feel like every pens game i watch they cheer the smallest of hits like its the first one they've seen all season.. i know they have a bunch of pussies on the team, but come on, watch a team other than the pens so you know what hits look like

cue vitale hit on briere as your only defense....

My thing with Pens game sin Pittsburgh is after the Pens score. Camera pans across the crowd, and I feel like I never see anything different. Rows and Rows and Sections and Sections of Penguin fans neatly standing while ever so golf clapping.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile my Swedish team Frolunda apparently has former Flyer Mika Pyorala

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do they go with the 'stand the whole game' technique.. i always like when teams do that.. nashville's atmosphere last year was one of the best i've seen

but its hard to compete with calgary where everyone and their aunt, uncle, cousin, grandma, grandchild, nephew, grand-niece, god-son, dog, cat, lizard, and toucan owns a jersey

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do they go with the 'stand the whole game' technique.. i always like when teams do that.. nashville's atmosphere last year was one of the best i've seen

but its hard to compete with calgary where everyone and their aunt, uncle, cousin, grandma, grandchild, nephew, grand-niece, god-son, dog, cat, lizard, and toucan owns a jersey

Wait, Nashville fans were doing that last year?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my problems with the Pens is how quiet the arena is. If my team had guys like Malkin, Crosby, Neal, Staal & Letang the NVMC would be a ZOO!! Opposing teams would fear for their lives coming into L.I..

Memo to Pens fans: WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my problems with the Pens is how quiet the arena is. If my team had guys like Malkin, Crosby, Neal, Staal & Letang the NVMC would be a ZOO!! Opposing teams would fear for their lives coming into L.I..

Don't be too hard on them. They're still learning the rules of the game. It's hard for them to cheer when they're so intensely trying to figure what is happening on the ice.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers want 16 'Knock Knocks'

PITTSBURGH -- With the dawn of a new playoff series, the Flyers enter the first round well-equipped.

Aside from the standard, team-issue gear, the Flyers are wearing new playoff t-shirts under their equipment, one that pays homage to their post-game victory song.

The back of the shirt, as pictured, says “16 Knock Knock’s” in honor of Mac Miller’s song “Knock Knock,” which the Flyers made famous through HBO’s “24/7” documentary.

The Flyers only play that song in their locker room after a win. You can listen to the song here.

The Flyers begin their quest for 16 wins and a Stanley Cup on Wednesday night at Consol Energy Center (7:30 p.m., Comcast SportsNet and NBC Sports Network).

The left sleeve of the shirt features the Stanley Cup logo. According to equipment manager Derek Settlemyre, the quote on the right sleeve, which is “What a Great Day,” originates from Jaromir Jagr's mouth daily.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be fair (...), they already do.. it's only a matter of time before that building comes down..

(sorry to throw salt in the wound, just felt it was too good of an opportunity)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, Nashville fans were doing that last year?

at some point.. i was watching games against the nucks (that happened last year right?) and the fans were wearing those dehydrated piss yellow shirts and jumpin around like crazy.. i was impressed

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon clock, lets get it together here..

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at some point.. i was watching games against the nucks (that happened last year right?) and the fans were wearing those dehydrated piss yellow shirts and jumpin around like crazy.. i was impressed

That was indeed last year. I gotta respect the colored shirts. Fuck white

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be too hard on them. They're still learning the rules of the game. It's hard for them to cheer when they're so intensely trying to figure what is happening on the ice.
well played, sir...but it's a dry well :D

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thing with Pens game sin Pittsburgh is after the Pens score. Camera pans across the crowd, and I feel like I never see anything different. Rows and Rows and Sections and Sections of Penguin fans neatly standing while ever so golf clapping.

I know... BOR...ing. In Philly you'd see at least 3 assaults and 1 r*pe occurring while most of the crowd pours beer all over each other.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is all GNT activity staying here, or are we creating separate threads? Just curious, doesn't matter to me.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know... BOR...ing. In Philly you'd see at least 3 assaults and 1 r*pe occurring while most of the crowd pours beer all over each other.

mm this is actually a thread between 2 good teams.. so sorry.

(i actually laughed a little..)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is all GNT activity staying here, or are we creating separate threads? Just curious, doesn't matter to me.

i might get lost if we do a GNT.. you almost have to scroll to get passed all our stickies now and i'm just not all about scrolling

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be fair (...), they already do.. it's only a matter of time before that building comes down..

(sorry to throw salt in the wound, just felt it was too good of an opportunity)

While 16 teams begin battling for Lord Stanley's Cup on the Isles Fansite they're debating who's the worse GM, Snow or Milpuke?:L