• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pissed the Bruins dont do the playoff posters about our opposition because Tampa Gay started to whine about them.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pffft. Yep....lets worry about stupid posters when the guys on the ice are trying to end each others careers.

Smart....glad to see their attention isn't misplaced. :rolleyes:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been itching to use that one for a while, haven't you?

You're not going to believe me, but I didn't even intend to write that. lmao

That was accidental, never even would have noticed if you didn't point that out.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to believe me, but I didn't even intend to write that. lmao

That was accidental, never even would have noticed if you didn't point that out.

BULLSHIT.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon guys, quit piling on Jeff.

I believe you, Jeff. I attribute your mistake to "muscle memory". You probably have been used to typing "gay" much more frequently than "bay".

;)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon guys, quit piling on Jeff.

I believe you, Jeff. I attribute your mistake to "muscle memory". You probably have been used to typing "gay" much more frequently than "bay".

;)

Damn Caps series.

:spy:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's really that hairy, huh?

You'd think his playoff beard would come in a little thicker then.

lol you know what I mean. that was the cover of the magazine of course its shopped but they did that intentionally its not fan based

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on how suspensions have been handed out, i'm fine w/ it.. they all got suspended

dont really agree that the couturier hit was accident, but i cant see the quality breakdowns you guys posted in here.. even so, i think the fact that he hit giroux not 2 minutes later, plus all his priors, should've made it at least 1 for the couturier hit, subsequently increasing the giroux hit suspension for being 1. more vicious, and 2. even more of a repeat offender

but at least he got 1.. i'm satisfied

asham's 4 gamer might end his career, so i'm ok w/ that

on to the game.. who's in for the pens other than vitale and tangradi? and what do you guys expect the lines to be? who fills in for neal on the line formerly known as the best in hockey (prior to a 19 yr old pissing on them)?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on how suspensions have been handed out, i'm fine w/ it.. they all got suspended

dont really agree that the couturier hit was accident, but i cant see the quality breakdowns you guys posted in here.. even so, i think the fact that he hit giroux not 2 minutes later, plus all his priors, should've made it at least 1 for the couturier hit, subsequently increasing the giroux hit suspension for being 1. more vicious, and 2. even more of a repeat offender

on to the game.. who's in for the pens other than vitale and tangradi? and what do you guys expect the lines to be? who fills in for neal on the line formerly known as the best in hockey (prior to a 19 yr old pissing on them)?
I was reading an article out to Pittsburgh that they had Neal practicing on the 1st line as they were pretty sure he would not be suspended. OOPS!

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Fans attending tonight's game in Philly will be handed out t-shirts that read
Guess What-We Don't Like You Either

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see the Cralkin being used.

Kunitz-Crosby-Malkin
Cooke-Staal-Dupuis
Sullivan-Vitale-Kennedy
Tangradi-Park-Jeffrey

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Cralkin being used.

Kunitz-Crosby-Malkin
Cooke-Staal-Dupuis
Sullivan-Vitale-Kennedy
Tangradi-Park-Jeffrey

i see.. i hope that's the route they go to be honest.. i'm not afraid of anything other than that top line and if thats the route they go both crosby and malkin will get to play with voracek.couturier.talbot.coburn.grossmann.. and thats a lot of defense for dem guys

though i do expect crosby to get about 4 points tonight.. i dont question that he still believes (or at least wants to fill the net in philly).. question is, does he get enough help?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading an article out to Pittsburgh that they had Neal practicing on the 1st line as they were pretty sure he would not be suspended. OOPS!

thats pretty interesting haha