• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (4) Pittsburgh Penguins Round 1: There will be blood

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing.

Really embarrassed by Asham and Adams. (Hair pulling? Really?) I definitely expect a suspension for Asham, and possibly for Adams as well, for the punches from behind.

I kind of thought Neal's hit on Couturier was an accident. Like Steckel on Crosby. Just trying to get around a player, but instead goes right into him. But then it looked like he might have gone high on Giroux, and I'm not cool with that. Haven't seen a replay.

Still don't see what Crosby has done to get you guys all riled up. If you want Crosby knocked out because of Neal's hits, whatever. But I have yet to see Crosby with any intent-to-injure action out there. He also asked Schenn to go, but I'm sure some of you will twist that backwards. Whatever.

Anyway, is this the most disappointing a team has ever played in the playoffs? I think so.

Congrats Flyers fans. This must be soooo satisfying. And I sincerely hope Giroux & Couturier aren't hurt, that's not hockey.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers played a good game 3 in a row this is pretty much over no way the Pens can come back from this,

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sly mentioned earlier that neither team is gonna advance in 2nd round due to goaltending. You both make a good point.

Whatever, i don't buy that shit for a minute, The pens were the 2nd highest scoring team in the league, so... We are also minus 2 good dmen, but I think we could outscore any team we play..We roll 4 solid lines all game long.. To beat us a goalie has to stand on his head for 4 straight games, we'll see I guess..

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing.

Really embarrassed by Asham and Adams. (Hair pulling? Really?) I definitely expect a suspension for Asham, and possibly for Adams as well, for the punches from behind.

I kind of thought Neal's hit on Couturier was an accident. Like Steckel on Crosby. Just trying to get around a player, but instead goes right into him. But then it looked like he might have gone high on Giroux, and I'm not cool with that. Haven't seen a replay.

Still don't see what Crosby has done to get you guys all riled up. If you want Crosby knocked out because of Neal's hits, whatever. But I have yet to see Crosby with any intent-to-injure action out there. He also asked Schenn to go, but I'm sure some of you will twist that backwards. Whatever.

Anyway, is this the most disappointing a team has ever played in the playoffs? I think so.

Congrats Flyers fans. This must be soooo satisfying. And I sincerely hope Giroux & Couturier aren't hurt, that's not hockey.

Yeah.

All of that.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might as well have Shanahan between the benches with Pierre for game four at this rate.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit to the regular Pens-haters on here, you guys do it with class. Don't need the swamp / HFboards scum.

HFBOARDSdotCOM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Yawn. Go away

People like you are the reason HFboards dwarf these boards. They dont act like a bunch of whiney elitest over sensitive cry babies because someone calls out a player or a team.

If you cant handle someone saying "lolsburgh" after a joke of a game that they just played then theres is seriously something wrong with you, SERIOUSLY.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, i don't buy that shit for a minute, The pens were the 2nd highest scoring team in the league, so... We are also minus 2 good dmen, but I think we could outscore any team we play..We roll 4 solid lines all game long.. To beat us a goalie has to stand on his head for 4 straight games, we'll see I guess..

The Pens' offensive talent may have something to do with it, but you're not going to score as much on New York, certainly not Boston, so you're going to have to lock it down a bit more defensively if you want to get to the Cup.

Of course, I think you'll do just that, because I think a lot of your defensive issues are related to the fact that pushing the play gets you goals against the Penguins. When it doesn't work against another team, I think you'll adjust to play a more controlled game.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so neal, adams, and asham.. what do we think? suspensions?

i think all 3 should miss some time.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, the league has nobody to blame but themselves for this fiasco. Weber should have been suspended, instead he gets a paltry $2500 fine, and it sends the message that head shots won't be punished. Nicely done Shanahan.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like you are the reason HFboards dwarf these boards. They dont act like a bunch of whiney elitest over sensitive cry babies because someone calls out a player or a team.

If you cant handle someone saying "lolsburgh" after a joke of a game that they just played then theres is seriously something wrong with you, SERIOUSLY.

Actually turdface. I cant stand people who join to troll. Stick around talk some hockey with people and all will be fine. You join and start off with I hope Sid is down with a concussion for life or some shit.

I dont like Sid but I also would not want that to happen to anyone. Your only here to start trouble.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pissed I missed the end of this game, oh well.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pens' offensive talent may have something to do with it, but you're not going to score as much on New York, certainly not Washington, so you're going to have to lock it down a bit more defensively if you want to get to the Cup.

fify

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
props to pens fans on here.. i appreciate you guys knowing when your players are out of line

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's also a reason a lot of people look for places other than HFboards. Like possibly having a discussion with real hockey fans. But that's clearly not your reason. Get banned there, I guess?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing.

It's the fact that your players were targeting some of our better players for cheap shit, We just figure it's all fair in love and War.. The constant BS jumping players from behind and throwing punches when players are tied up already is disgusting, My philosophy is do it to their best, plain and simple..

Speaking of best, Didn't you used to have some player named Malkin on your team?