• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#5 Flyers vs #6 Devils

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy vids.

Btw sf, I didn't think jvr was that bad tonight. He had a pretty decent game. I'm more concerned with giroux and hartnell. Aside from a short stretch in the 2nd they weren't dangerous at all. And that short stretch was mostly cause of voracek. That's two in a row for them, need the big guns to step up

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy vids.

Btw sf, I didn't think jvr was that bad tonight. He had a pretty decent game. I'm more concerned with giroux and hartnell. Aside from a short stretch in the 2nd they weren't dangerous at all. And that short stretch was mostly cause of voracek. That's two in a row for them, need the big guns to step up

I will kindly defer you to our board to discuss things all Flyer related. There is a thread for that..:mod:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy vids.

Line 2 scored tonight, on multiple occasions. G and Hartnell got pushed around. Hoping for hope.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, where do you guys hide? Why do all the fans stick to their team boards? The more the merrier on NHL Gen. We don't bite!

I think Clarky and I post here the most.

When the Flyers failed to score on TWO powerplays in OT I knew they were DOOMED!!

The Devils are prone to giving up goals within 30 seconds of killing a PP

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils up... I like how this is going. Lets go for the home sweep on sunday!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devils and Flyers certainly have active boards which waters this thread down a bit. Kovy had to have been all sorts of doped up last night. He could barely skate in game 1 and last night he gets 3 points. But why are we playing an injured guy on the PK when his main job is to score goals?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would quit hiding on the Devils board you could be a little more involved, lol. Oh wait it's the playoffs, never mind..:sleep:

Sorry SF I was at work during the past 2 games .I try to post when I can but when the boss is around and work is hectic I can't post .I'm actually quite worn out due to a lot of heavy lifting and running this week and will be for a few more days may be off Sunday may not depends if we have this motor on the main crusher fixed if not my next day off will be in another week.However its still a best of seven series and far from over .

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pixburgher66 said:
Seriously though, where do you guys hide? Why do all the fans stick to their team boards?

If that's the case, then the Sabres fans put Waldo and Bin Laden to shame. :L

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Harts.gif

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for a response in game four. I never give up and neither does my hockey team. If the Flyers win, the series changes drastically in their favor.

The Flyers just aren't playing their game yet. Whenever they find it, they can beat anyone three straight, just like they did the Pens.

Last edited by a moderator:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as usual. Hopefully they shake it off and Lavy lights a fire under their asses.

Cooter is likely out, Mez seems possible.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is gm 4 do or die for you flyers?

Do or die - not necessarily. If play like we did in game 2, I think this series is over. If, on the other hand, we play another game like game 1 or 3, and happen to lose, then while I really really really don't like our chances, we aren't dead yet.

That said, LET'S GO FLYERS!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am never working with them fucking morons again.Was able to get the job done but I had to do the majority of the work myself and wanted to choke the 2 fucktards I was stuck working with.But now I will be able to watch tomorrows game.May have lost it if they cost me my day off :rant:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am never working with them fucking morons again.Was able to get the job done but I had to do the majority of the work myself and wanted to choke the 2 fucktards I was stuck working with.But now I will be able to watch tomorrows game.May have lost it if they cost me my day off :rant:

Careful, killing your coworkers is a one-way ticket to hell.

Of course, I suppose you could hang out with the hockey team then...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful, killing your coworkers is a one-way ticket to hell.

Of course, I suppose you could hang out with the hockey team then...

Just two of them they're awful.A bad combo of lazy and stupid :L..Well looks like Carter is out for the devils and couts looks like he may be playing for the flyers.Glad to see he is ok Clarky didn't cut him intentionally .For what its worth he had been told before the series to stay away from his role as an agitator which I can't say I like its part of his game.