• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Bears draft predictions from NBCSports

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie, the Packer pick surprised me. Going Love over obvious offensive talent need to help Rogers??? Wha? I understand this is a deep Wr draft, but they could use a RB, A couple Wr's and a TE.
They signed Devin Funchess though. :D

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a lot of talent is still on the board in the 2nd. I hope that means that some teams will be willing to give up a pretty penny to trade up for one of our picks.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a lot of talent is still on the board in the 2nd. I hope that means that some teams will be willing to give up a pretty penny to trade up for one of our picks. New England has 4 rd round picks. A couple of those for our second 2nd might be cool.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are defiantly some first round talent hanging around in the early part of the second, thanks to some second round projections going in the first, including all those QB's.... It will be very interesting to see what transpires with picks and trades all across the second round.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie, the Packer pick surprised me. Going Love over obvious offensive talent need to help Rogers??? Wha? I understand this is a deep Wr draft, but they could use a RB, A couple Wr's and a TE.

I actually think it was a great pick. Best time to pick a QB is when you don't necessarily need one right away. Let him marinate under AR for a couple of years.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think it was a great pick. Best time to pick a QB is when you don't necessarily need one right away. Let him marinate under AR for a couple of years.
It all boils down to if it works out. Trading up for Mitch when we probably didn't need would have been worth it and then some... if Mitch turned out to be awesome. If Love sucks or if Rodgers gets all pissy cause the Packers continue to not have much to throw to outside of Adams then it could be a pretty bad pick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all boils down to if it works out. Trading up for Mitch when we probably didn't need would have been worth it and then some... if Mitch turned out to be awesome. If Love sucks or if Rodgers gets all pissy cause the Packers continue to not have much to throw to outside of Adams then it could be a pretty bad pick.

It's awfully reminiscent of when Rodgers was drafted.

I know it's a young man's game these days, but it wasn't long ago, that-that was exactly how you drafted the QB position for sustained success.

30 straight years of elite QB play for them to somewhat support that idea.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a lot of talent is still on the board in the 2nd. I hope that means that some teams will be willing to give up a pretty penny to trade up for one of our picks. New England has 4 rd round picks. A couple of those for our second 2nd might be cool.
That continues to be my wish as well.

Nelly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's awfully reminiscent of when Rodgers was drafted.

I know it's a young man's game these days, but it wasn't long ago, that-that was exactly how you drafted the QB position for sustained success.

30 straight years of elite QB play for them to somewhat support that idea.
Yep. If Love turns out to be awesome then it's a great move.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love was a little surprise, but figured they were going qb this year......And being they were, getting one early should be the way to go.....

God I hope he sucks worse than MT......lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a lot of talent is still on the board in the 2nd. I hope that means that some teams will be willing to give up a pretty penny to trade up for one of our picks.

I sure hope not......We need those picks.....Lets get some talent over the quantity.....
There will be training camp casualties that we maybe able to use in certain spots if needed.....
We may not have much for draft capital, but lets make this years count, we got a good team going imo.......