• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Bears draft predictions from NBCSports

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we draft a QB, I implore our GM and management to adhere to the "Can this guy hold Jay Cutler's jock" principle...If it isn't unequivocally a yes answer in their book...Pass.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mock update

#43 Jeff Gladney, CB - Texas Christian
#50 Raekwon Davis, DT - Alabama
#163 Dalton Keene, TE - Virginia Tech.
#196 Bryce Huff, Edge - Memphis
#200 Kevin Dotson, G - Louisiana-Lafayette
#226 Kalija Lipscomb, WR - Vanderbilt

one pick to go

Who gives a shit?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said the guy taking the time to comment on it.

Throw some random names into a bag, pull them out, and post them as our draft. Who gives a shit you monkey.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is just two days away, but I'm still not feeling it. Of course I'll watch, but it's just not there for me.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is just two days away, but I'm still not feeling it. Of course I'll watch, but it's just not there for me.

F that...You'll be on here posting some this or that about our shiny new noobs and I'll redirect it into Mitch bashing and you'll roll your eyes...and so on and so forth. ;)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F that...You'll be on here posting some this or that about our shiny new noobs and I'll redirect it into Mitch bashing and you'll roll your eyes...and so on and so forth. ;)
You read me like a book.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whaat? Who cares about the drunks and bullshit. Rip thru that fucker. This may be the best draft ever. lulz

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Usually I'm not a big draft guy. I'm all in this year, though. What the hell else is there to follow?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaat? Who cares about the drunks and bullshit. Rip thru that fucker. This may be the best draft ever. lulz

This is literally the only major sports related event that we've had in nearly two months and until baseball/basketball returns... it could be the only we have for god knows how long.

I bet the ratings are going to be sky high, to be honest.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, I don't give a crap about day 1. Day 2 will be interesting. Day 3? I might check the scroll but that's about it. I did enter a give away contest on a different board, so I do have some interest in the draft outcome. Time will tell.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Draft 2020: 5 bold Bears and Ryan Pace predictions

I think the boldest prediction and one I'm more on board with is trading down to land 10 total picks, primarily thru trading down on the two #2's.
I can see the Bears trade down, but then again, Pace has a history of trading up. He has traded up in three drafts, Trubs, Floyd and Montgomery were picks all traded up for. It would not surprise me to see him go up and grab someone he especially likes.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the Bears trade down, but then again, Pace has a history of trading up. He has traded up in three drafts, Trubs, Floyd and Montgomery were picks all traded up for. It would not surprise me to see him go up and grab someone he especially likes.
That's pretty much been his history on the early rounds. And it wouldn't shock me if we hear the Bears name called tonite in the first round due to him having traded up. He does tend to trade back on the middle-late rounds tho as well. I like the trade back suggestions because it still lets the Bears hold onto the two 2nd rounders, just a little farther back on each, yet picking up perhaps a 3rd and/or a couple of 4ths. Of course it's all conjecture and perhaps even wishful thinking on our end. But you never know.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much been his history on the early rounds. And it wouldn't shock me if we hear the Bears name called tonite in the first round due to him having traded up. He does tend to trade back on the middle-late rounds tho as well. I like the trade back suggestions because it still lets the Bears hold onto the two 2nd rounders, just a little farther back on each, yet picking up perhaps a 3rd and/or a couple of 4ths. Of course it's all conjecture and perhaps even wishful thinking on our end. But you never know.

I put it at less than 1% chance we end up with a first round pick tonight...However there could be some trade news where we bring in another current NFL player with a trade at some point this weekend.

I don't think Pace is f*cking around. They need to right the ship this season and he's not going to count on a big time rookie for this. 2019/Mitch has put his job one foot out the door. He will react as expected. Not that we'll trade all our draft capital, but we will look for players that make an immediate impact.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put it at less than 1% chance we end up with a first round pick tonight...However there could be some trade news where we bring in another current NFL player with a trade at some point this weekend.

I don't think Pace is f*cking around. They need to right the ship this season and he's not going to count on a big time rookie for this. 2019/Mitch has put his job one foot out the door. He will react as expected. Not that we'll trade all our draft capital, but we will look for players that make an immediate impact.
Yeah, I'm with you on what you stated, it's just I'm not completely ruling out Pace and his chub for trading up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't even mind a trade back from #50 to an early 3rd in the 65-75 range while picking up that team's early 4th as well. We would wind-up with an early 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick. Essentially a normal draft minus the 1st round pick. Where I'm sure we are all happy selecting Khalil Mack with for the 2nd straight season. lol

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't even mind a trade back from #50 to an early 3rd in the 65-75 range while picking up that team's early 4th as well. We would wind-up with an early 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick. Essentially a normal draft minus the 1st round pick. Where I'm sure we are all happy selecting Khalil Mack with for the 2nd straight season. lol
I get the feeling that something like that is certainly in the cards. Pace strikes me as a guy who would like more throws at the board rather than a couple bigger darts.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, I don't give a crap about day 1. Day 2 will be interesting. Day 3? I might check the scroll but that's about it. I did enter a give away contest on a different board, so I do have some interest in the draft outcome. Time will tell.

Im in interested in just our first two picks, after that, wont care.....

Last nights draft was boring as fuck.....Not just because of the social distancing thing, but also no big surprises.....

Maybe because I usually get excited to see how long the guy Im hopiing for lasts......

But being we didnt have a no.1 this year, there was reallly nothing to get excited about....

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im in interested in just our first two picks, after that, wont care.....

Last nights draft was boring as fuck.....Not just because of the social distancing thing, but also no big surprises.....

Maybe because I usually get excited to see how long the guy Im hopiing for lasts......

But being we didnt have a no.1 this year, there was reallly nothing to get excited about....
Not going to lie, the Packer pick surprised me. Going Love over obvious offensive talent need to help Rogers??? Wha? I understand this is a deep Wr draft, but they could use a RB, A couple Wr's and a TE.