• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5.27 Rodominator @ Communists

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more educated you are, the more brainwashed in bullsh!t you are.

FIFY.
I think many conservatives view the pursuit of knowledge as a waste of time. Not all, but a large number. The great thing about a well rounded education is that you get to come to your own conclusions.

--Me

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think many conservatives view the pursuit of knowledge as a waste of time. Not all, but a large number. The great thing about a well rounded education is that you get to come to your own conclusions.

--Me
Both comments are disparaging and not worth responding to in this context, imho.

Mays’ was more overt and aggressive. Yours was passive aggressive and antagonizing.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both comments are disparaging and not worth responding to in this context, imho.

Mays’ was more overt and aggressive. Yours was passive aggressive and antagonizing.
I dunno, I think I was pretty neutral in what I said. Education is important, and my faith tradition supports that. I don't expect others to necessarily agree. That said, we also have to live in the real world. Hence, my observation about the political right and education. I should point out that I align with neither party.

Honestly, I don't even see how what I posted is in the least bit antagonistic, or even controversial. But, I'll let it go.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t want to escalate anything based on politics, so I will apologize for anything I have said that could be taken as antagonistic and stop digging at anything I took as antagonistic.