• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5/18 GDT Portland @ Giants

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got in myself. Checked in on mlb gameday and saw eight runs and thought the app must be malfunctioning. Anyway, nice to see this kind of win, but Edlefsen better get it together quickly.

zCVKY.gif

lol, looked up the score on my smartphone and (due to the small page) assumed the 8 was a 0.

Torres who?

Angel Pagan in May: .371/.443/.435

I think Angel is finally starting to relax. Seems like he may have been pressing (swinging at everything) to impress teammates and probably to get a good contract for next year. Hopefully this is the real Angel. I know he may not be able to maintain that average, but I like his patience.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol, looked up the score on my smartphone and (due to the small page) assumed the 8 was a 0.

I think Angel is finally starting to relax. Seems like he may have been pressing (swinging at everything) to impress teammates and probably to get a good contract for next year. Hopefully this is the real Angel. I know he may not be able to maintain that average, but I like his patience.

His walk rate this week has been incredible. Move him off the leadoff spot and suddenly he starts hitting like a leadoff hitter? :noidea: Anyway, Angel is not too far above his career averages, so, yeah, hopefully he can maintain this.

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Giants, it's a productive at bat if you don't hit into a double play.

:welcome:
Thanks. O btw, the G's hold the game record for gidp--7, 5-4-69 vs Hou, Juan M the LP. Some things never change:)