• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5-1 and Our Best Game

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played very well for much of the game but the Saints went after a couple of player's weaknesses for the go ahead TD pass. They threw over the 5'10 Dennard and Gregory was late getting over to help. The Saints ran a route in the middle from right to left that caused Gregory to hesitate for a second leaving Dennard alone. They have to correct those mistakes in crunch time when you're up by six and need to keep your opponent out of the end zone to win.

I repeat...find a better safety next year.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints have one of the best offenses in the NFL - they will get theirs. Not gonna worry about that.

I do think Gregory is the weakest starter on their defense, and would love to see that spot upgraded, of course. But they're getting enough out of him right now.

Why is Kerry Rhodes still available? Is it just because he's probably gay? Seems like he'd be a clear, immediate upgrade.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints have one of the best offenses in the NFL - they will get theirs. Not gonna worry about that.

I do think Gregory is the weakest starter on their defense, and would love to see that spot upgraded, of course. But they're getting enough out of him right now.

Why is Kerry Rhodes still available? Is it just because he's probably gay? Seems like he'd be a clear, immediate upgrade.

I dunno man seem to me McCourty misses a lot of tackles that Steve makes. But I would agree a SS would be a position on need this offseason. As well as back up QB, TE, WR

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Wilson seen the field at all this yr? At least Harmon can tackle better than Gregory, and that is not saying much. LOL