• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5-1 and Our Best Game

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat undefeated NO. Great game by our defense (overall) Thompkins! Oh, my!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the worse fan ever....I gave this Off no shot!!!!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take it....TB shocked me again!!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a very good game to shut down Graham AND Sproles.
Even on the big plays the Saints made, the D was all over them. Feels good to see the team deliver against a top tier team in the NFC. The last drive was totally awesome and caught NO completely off guard.
Go Pats!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at the end of this game, NO Vince, Kelly, Talib, Mayo(or did he come back)?....No Dola either....Fucking Collie!!! LOL

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at the end of this game, NO Vince, Kelly, Talib, Mayo(or did he come back)?....No Dola either....Fucking Collie!!! LOL

I don't know how long Kelly is out. Talib doesn't look serious. Mayo, I thought was a collarbone but then it looked like a shot in the ribs just under the shoulderpad. Dola? who knows how a concussion will play out.

Next week we get Armstead? Gronk? Can't trust the injury report from Foxboro. We'll have to wait until gametime.....

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game! Gutsy finish. Brady still throws some balls that make you shake your head. Threw a deep ball into double coverage on the interception in the fourth quarter. Missed Amendola for what should have been 6 points. Speaking of Amendola, what were they thinking calling an end around for him? A player who has a rep for being brittle. Also, when will Gronk finally do it for real? Even the announcers are talking about it now. Several key players came up hurting. Talib and Mayo may be the biggest if they miss a lot of time.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how long Kelly is out. Talib doesn't look serious. Mayo, I thought was a collarbone but then it looked like a shot in the ribs just under the shoulderpad. Dola? who knows how a concussion will play out.

Next week we get Armstead? Gronk? Can't trust the injury report from Foxboro. We'll have to wait until gametime.....

Hmm.. Heard Mayo left in a sling. Not sure if that is true. I would rather have Talib sit, need him vs Mia, same with Mayo, Collins can fill in nice vs the Jets. Let Dola sit, he has done nothing and I think takes away from the offense. Be nice to get Kelly back, but I think Jones and Vellano will be OK.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Talib and Mayo miss any time then the D will be hurt obviously.

But I just have to talk about this game, I just couldn't believe it. It was an incredible throw by Brady to find Thompkins in the end zone. Also the D stepped up on that last drive to make New Orleans go three and out. Just all and all it was a good game because the D stepped up all game and like some of you have said they shut down to many targets for the New Orleans offense.

Good game for Ridley as well that can't be understated and I hope that he keeps on doing what he did. Amendola being hurt again will suck but him and Collie to me are about the same type of wideout so if Collie can step up then we might be alright. Also Edelman seemed somewhat banged up on that last drive but that could just be because of the game and nothing serious. If Gronk comes back who knows.

But that goes without saying what a great win. Signature win of the season right there.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE picked a good time to play their best game so far this year, and that come back shows why Tom if better than Peyton.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense isn't likely to keep doing this if Talib and/or Mayo miss significant time. They're just getting too beat up.

On the flip side, if those guys come back and Kelly is ok, they could be just as good if not better.

This is a very good football team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm.. Heard Mayo left in a sling. Not sure if that is true. I would rather have Talib sit, need him vs Mia, same with Mayo, Collins can fill in nice vs the Jets. Let Dola sit, he has done nothing and I think takes away from the offense. Be nice to get Kelly back, but I think Jones and Vellano will be OK.

If Mayo was in a sling from that hit, it would either be a seperation or collarbone. I'm guessing collarbone because he did not look like he was hurting that bad. Collarbones take a long time to heal. I broke both of mine but lost no time because I was too stupid to go to the doctor. LOL

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mayo was in a sling from that hit, it would either be a seperation or collarbone. I'm guessing collarbone because he did not look like he was hurting that bad. Collarbones take a long time to heal. I broke both of mine but lost no time because I was too stupid to go to the doctor. LOL

I looked at that hit, not sure what he did on that play. It was not contact like I first thought it was, sorry Gregory..LOL. He did not land on it either. So maybe a stinger or some type of tear is all I can think of.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Patriots fans we need to realize how lucky we are. Under Belichick the Patriots just somehow find ways to win a good percentage of their games regardless of how much talent they have on the roster. Eric, I know you have critical of Bill, but if you look at the overall picture for the past decade or so, you will be hard pressed to find someone assemble a winning team in the salary cap era.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Patriots fans we need to realize how lucky we are. Under Belichick the Patriots just somehow find ways to win a good percentage of their games regardless of how much talent they have on the roster. Eric, I know you have critical of Bill, but if you look at the overall picture for the past decade or so, you will be hard pressed to find someone assemble a winning team in the salary cap era.

I think BB has done an awesome job with this team. Just not a big fan of his drafts when he drafts them. They seem to turn out OK, and not really hurt this team.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mayo is out does Collins step right in?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is being at the right place at the right time and making key decisions. If not there is no luck, it does not fall out of the sky. I love the resilience of the Pats to hang in there against all odds with all rebuilding going on. I think BB is doing a great job focusing on the D again like in his early years.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is being at the right place at the right time and making key decisions. If not there is no luck, it does not fall out of the sky. I love the resilience of the Pats to hang in there against all odds with all rebuilding going on. I think BB is doing a great job focusing on the D again like in his early years.
Well in his early years, he had good players already on the roster. This defense is totally his own.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not gonna say the defense is ELITE but they are damn good and it's apparent BB has taken the reins from Patrice whom IMO should be slinging hot dogs at Fenway. Ridley ran well thank God we didn't cut him huh? Dobson still has issues with drops, I wouldn't even practice him, I would set him in front of a JUGS machine and have him catch passes until his hands bled.