• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4th and 1 zero time on the play clock

C

cubzzzfanincali

I don't ever remember being a sore loser, but even the packer buddy I watched the game with was saying the calls sucked. The dead ball call was ridiculous, especially the league office calling the head ref to go back and look again (hint hint) and him not changing his stubborn, wrong decision. So fucked up. Call was terrible.

Then the Cobb td...how no refs noticed the safety getting clobbered 15 yards off the line and no off interference called...why he fuck else do you think he was so wide open? Atrocious.

Yeah I'm feeling like a sore loser. Another Aaron Rodgers is a pussy game. Great qb, but total pussy.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised but that crap happens all the time, not saying it makes it right but that's just the way it is. The officials have to notice the zero on the clock and then see that the snap hasn't happened.

The calls we iffy/ bad in some situations. The third down spot that forced us to run Kuhn for the first was terrible...Lacy definitely got the first down. There's we're many bad calls tonite on both sides.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the punt in the first quarter that was ruled a touchback. In ever single replay I did not see how that could be ruled a touchback.

I'm not blaming the refs for this game. The Bears blew it, for example the incomplete pass/Rodgers fumble that nobody on the Bears D seemed to think was important to pick up JUST IN CASE it was a fumble that they eventually ran in for a TD.

But there were some attrocious calls by the refs in this game. The League needs to take a good hard look at officiating this offseason.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't ever remember being a sore loser, but even the packer buddy I watched the game with was saying the calls sucked. The dead ball call was ridiculous, especially the league office calling the head ref to go back and look again (hint hint) and him not changing his stubborn, wrong decision. So fucked up. Call was terrible.

Then the Cobb td...how no refs noticed the safety getting clobbered 15 yards off the line and no off interference called...why he fuck else do you think he was so wide open? Atrocious.

Yeah I'm feeling like a sore loser. Another Aaron Rodgers is a pussy game. Great qb, but total pussy.

He ran right down the fucking field and nobody went with him. Shut up about refs. :lame:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was the second guy that touched the punt that was the reason the touchback was ruled. And since it was hard to get a conclusive view they had to stick with what was called on the field.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but even the packer buddy I watched the game with was saying the calls sucked..

You're either a liar, or your buddy just said that to pacify you so you'd stop bitching. You were probably embarrassing him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vent much? Lol. I don't get the AR pussy thing. But the rest I sure do.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trust me im mad at the refs after yesterday

but keep in mind the tv clock is not the "official clock" just a though

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll agree that the roughing the passer call was weak sauce. Unfortunately, that is what the league is now...but to piss and moan about what you perceive to be as offensive pass interference???

If you want to see DB's and safeties get "clobbered" take a look at most of the highlight plays involving Marshall or Jeffery

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trust me im mad at the refs after yesterday

but keep in mind the tv clock is not the "official clock" just a though

I was at the game.

THE ENTIRE STADIUM WAS YELLING THAT THE PLAY CLOCK RAN OUT.

It couldn't have been more obvious.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do not even know what you are talking about.... I rewatched the play on NFL Game Pass 5 times now... Wright #21 of the Bears comes up after snap and lays out Jordy Nelson 10 yards down the field who was running downfield inside of Cobb 5 yards.

That is 100% DEFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE.

If you think otherwise your credibility is zero.

To answer your question... "why the fuck else do you think he(Cobb) was so wide open", ask Conty... watch at the 5 yard mark he just lets Cobb run right past him and then kind of floats out to the right a bit.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do not even know what you are talking about.... I rewatched the play on NFL Game Pass 5 times now... Wright #21 of the Bears comes up after snap and lays out Jordy Nelson 10 yards down the field who was running downfield inside of Cobb 5 yards.

To answer your question... "why the fuck else do you think he(Cobb) was so wide open", ask Conty... watch at the 5 yard mark he just lets Cobb run right past him and then kind of floats out to the right a bit.

100% correct

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I've rewatched that play over a dozen times now.

The result hasn't changed yet, but I'll keep trying. Maybe Peppers will grab Rodgers as he runs by next time :doh:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game.

THE ENTIRE STADIUM WAS YELLING THAT THE PLAY CLOCK RAN OUT.

It couldn't have been more obvious.

Sheesh, that makes the whole thing worse. Unless there is some official ref watch I don't know about.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheesh, that makes the whole thing worse. Unless there is some official ref watch I don't know about.

It was a blown call at a important time in a critical situation that GB got. I just wish everybody would just admit it. It happens all the time.