• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: 49ers vs. Seahawks 8:15 pm

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to the Vikings historic come-from-behind win, it's really looking like the Lions are now the top team in the Norris, even if the record suggests otherwise. Plus they're set for two 1st round picks in the draft, with one of them possibly being a top 5. I'm already strongly leaning toward them to take the division next year.
Hard not to like the Lions.
I think they are headed to the SB before Dallas too.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to the Vikings historic come-from-behind win, it's really looking like the Lions are now the top team in the Norris, even if the record suggests otherwise. Plus they're set for two 1st round picks in the draft, with one of them possibly being a top 5. I'm already strongly leaning toward them to take the division next year.
It's a solid point and I agree as well. I wasn't sure about Dan Campbell but he got this young team to buy in and they're looking pretty good. Add those 2 picks for next year and the Lions could be in line for some playoff runs. and division titles. It's way early but agreed they're the front runner for the division next year.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems these days that every time a receiver misses a catch, receivers, QBs, start waving for a flag. So the players are refs too?
:scratch:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems these days that every time a receiver misses a catch, receivers, QBs, start waving for a flag. So the players are refs too?
:scratch:

That part of the game is really getting tiresome. To me it's pretty simple, you have a job to do, so line up and do it, the refs have a job so let them do it. When you show them up it gives them more reason to "get you back" so play and do you job and you're less likely to get bent over.