• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers vs GB : Pre Game Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys we should expect another blow out. that would make it 3 in a row and worst stretch in 49ers history. Good job York, Baalke and Tomsula. Way to kill the 49ers.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I expect Rodgers to eat us up.

Prediction: 49ers 13 vs GB 37

Only good thing is we are at home and maybe we play a little better.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could get ugly. Surprising to see GB pass defense looks pretty good this year. Their run D is average. Short week for GB playing on the road could help alittle but the 49ers need to get their act together and fix things

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was almost expecting the name of this weekly thread to be

49ers vs GB : Pre Blowout Game Thread .......not

49ers vs GB : Pre Game Thread :peep: :smash: :drink: :brick:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats crazy is it wouldn't shock me if the 49ers won. Its a home game, GB on short days and 49ers have GB's number. Kap has killed GB. I know we suck but it wouldn't shock me thats all.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats crazy is it wouldn't shock me if the 49ers won. Its a home game, GB on short days and 49ers have GB's number. Kap has killed GB. I know we suck but it wouldn't shock me thats all.

I'll hold that hope...but I'm not holding my breath...

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF 13 - GB 31

I don't see Kaep giving points by throwing interceptions.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could get ugly. Surprising to see GB pass defense looks pretty good this year. Their run D is average. Short week for GB playing on the road could help alittle but the 49ers need to get their act together and fix things

The Packers could play the Niners on Wednesday and would still beat them like a drum. Prediction: Packers 45 Niners 13. Another blowout and defense gives up 40+ points three weeks in a row. Another pick six for Kap.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys we should expect another blow out. that would make it 3 in a row and worst stretch in 49ers history. Good job York, Baalke and Tomsula. Way to kill the 49ers.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side.

I expect Rodgers to eat us up.

Prediction: 49ers 13 vs GB 37

Only good thing is we are at home and maybe we play a little better.

Purguy, I have a better chance of winning the lottery. But I like your optimism.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy, I have a better chance of winning the lottery. But I like your optimism.
Im not saying we will win Im just saying I wouldn't be shocked. After watching this game we have a 1% chance. LOL GB looks really good.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying we will win Im just saying I wouldn't be shocked. After watching this game we have a 1% chance. LOL GB looks really good.

I would really be shock if Niners against the Packers. How many more Super Bowls would the Niners have if they drafted Rodgers instead of Smith.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing going in our favor is that Green Bay has one day less of rest and then has to come to the west coast. It's POSSIBLE that the team is emberassed about the last game and will end up playing hard.

But I still don't expect it to matter. I'm anticipating another huge loss.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Packers for a 14 to 20 point win....ok maybe more....

Now with all that said I think there is an over reaction to the coaching staff.... If at the 2/3rds point of last year I had told you that this year the Niners would lose Willis, Cowboy and Aldon Smith along with Iupati and Anthony Davis would you expect the Niners to win most of their games...

Now all that said I like this head coach but the Jury is out on this staff. I hated when they got rid of Steve (Bonaducci) Mariucci not because he was the end all be all but because they were for some reason looking to hire some bad retreads, they weren't looking at guys how looked to have very good resumes (maybe to expensive read cheap) or were up and comers from other staffs but as we all know they choose horribly. I don't have the bad feeling about this staff that I had then but I am not confident like I was when they choose Bill Walsh but looking at the lost talent the fall was predictable even if Walsh was coaching this roster, although with Walsh's resume I would expect more out of this team were he coaching this roster.... but that might only mean 1 or 2 more wins than what we will end up with, although he would probably have them looking a bit better than what they have shown up to now.

P.S. If Walsh could get 5 or 6 more wins out of this roster then this coaching staff is terrible and will be gone soon and we would be best off drafting as high as possible so that a good coach would be interested in coming here for because we would probably be drafting a QB very high who would have a chance to be a blue chip prospect and that would make the job desirable.

Last edited:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really be shock if Niners against the Packers. How many more Super Bowls would the Niners have if they drafted Rodgers instead of Smith.
Hard to say. A lot of ifs. Rodgers could have been killed by Hostler/Raye

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What will shock me is this team showing up looking like it has a pulse.

Three games in and you have the RB calling out the QB, and the only thing left resembling a team leader on defense pointing fingers in the locker room. No apparent gameplan in two bad losses. No innovation on either side of the ball. No recognition that the team on the other sideline is killing you on every single play. I've seen this before as a Lobos fan. Believe me, I know atrocious football when I see it.

I'm curious, how do you envision Green Bay losing this game? Like, exactly how. Because if you have a plan you should be talking to the coaching staff. They CLEARLY won't know how to get it done.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1, 2 at most. Rogers would of struggled early on with the team we had early in his career like smith but I think we would of won at least 1 super out of those 3 years. I do think we would of lost Ravens game and it would of been a blow out. Kap was the one with the crazy come back. I do think we beat the Giants and Seattle with Rodgers in those NFC Championship game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will shock me is this team showing up looking like it has a pulse.

Three games in and you have the RB calling out the QB, and the only thing left resembling a team leader on defense pointing fingers in the locker room. No apparent gameplan in two bad losses. No innovation on either side of the ball. No recognition that the team on the other sideline is killing you on every single play. I've seen this before as a Lobos fan. Believe me, I know atrocious football when I see it.

I'm curious, how do you envision Green Bay losing this game? Like, exactly how. Because if you have a plan you should be talking to the coaching staff. They CLEARLY won't know how to get it done.
I don't have envision of GB losing this game. Im just saying I wouldn't be shock. That's all.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

not going this far, but "agree" it'll be closer than whats being posted. I'd say the difference will be 10 points or less.

It is just the the nature of the game....on any given Sunday. Yes, GB is coming off a Monday night game, and have to travel. The 49er's aren't imploding just yet, they'll come out focused....or should i say desperate?

Clearly, our run game has to be effective first and foremost. It doesn't need to 'dominate', but be effective.