• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Titans

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::agree:

But that won't ever happen

His infatuation with me is creepy. He needn't ask me to do anthing with my posts. If they upset him so and bunch his panties, he need simply make use of the "ignore" feature.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm going to kindly ask you to stop this incessant, creepy infatuation/obsession you have with me because I'm really not interested in what you want.

You stop being a troll and I won't ever say anything to or about you. Deal?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stop being a troll and I won't ever say anything to or about you. Deal?

I never troll. I challenge you to find any post by me on any other team's site on this board. I'll continue to voice my opinion I really don't care what you have to say so you go ahead and stalk to your heart's content.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rank these from most likely to happen to least likely to happen: getting Carroll to kiss Harbaugh, getting Toby to stop being a troll, getting you to stop campaigning to sign Richard Seymour :yahoo:

Can we add "getting whysies to stop stalking Toby?"

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we add "getting whysies to stop stalking Toby?"

Probably somewhere slightly above "getting imac to stop being such a Rageasaurus?"

Oh, I have a good one, how about "getting Toby to stop stalking Whysies?" I mean, I don't really care (I enjoy a good "which flyover state sucks the hardest" debate just as much as the next guy) but if you're going to accuse me of that you have to be equal opportunity about it, eh.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just put TT on ignore, until he is banned it really is the best option.

Agreed. Or you just could have the maturity to simply move on when you see something you don't like as I do. If you have to put someone on ignore in order to keep your panties from bunching up, the problem most likely lies with you and not the poster.