• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Titans

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is a terrible trend, just way too smug for me.

Almost as bad as the "I know, right?" fad, which is basically like the AIDS virus of the english language.

The one I hate the most is "I could care less" followed closely by "irregardless".

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL, what a loser to be monitoring our game threads. They must have some sort of keyword monitor that alerts them whenever a Seahawk player is mentioned.

Seahawks fans aren't intelligent enough to come up with something like that :yahoo:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dance of the Titans

wK4Hl8S.gif

I remember seeing this in the broadcast and thought to myself, I bet someone makes a GIF of it...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mattbarrows: Less than 24 hours after his muffed-punt-turned-TD against SF, the Titans cut Darius Reynaud

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco 49ers ? Niner Insider Blog ? SFGate.com » Colin Kaepernick?s stat-line against the Titans is deceiving

nothing revealing as we've watched it most of the season. we all know this winning streak is about running, defense, and special teams.

no doubt we'll need Kaep to get the passing game going, it isn't ONLY him but starts with him. the thing is........our running game is NOW going well, it should be opening up the pass?

Our special teams have been very impressive this year. I wonder if they have a new ST coach or is it just the new players.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our special teams have been very impressive this year. I wonder if they have a new ST coach or is it just the new players.

agree and for me, especially like the solid coverage. IMO, it is due to new players.

too easy to take punting, kicking, snapping (now McDermott), blocking, and holding for granted.

there is some discontent with KW not getting return yards, but for now its ok. if he doesn't turn it over, i'm ok for now. MAYBE the coaches are telling him be conservative?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is it that you have thousands of posts on this site (not to mention access to Google), yet you still are totally in the dark as to who the 49ers special teams coach is?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree and for me, especially like the solid coverage. IMO, it is due to new players.

too easy to take punting, kicking, snapping (now McDermott), blocking, and holding for granted.

there is some discontent with KW not getting return yards, but for now its ok. if he doesn't turn it over, i'm ok for now. MAYBE the coaches are telling him be conservative?

I'm impressed most with the kick coverage on special teams

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that you have thousands of posts on this site (not to mention access to Google), yet you still are totally in the dark as to who the 49ers special teams coach is?

I'm lazy.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lazy.

I'm going to kindly ask that you spend a little less time trolling the internet for race-baiting stories and looking for negative angles to try and upset other posters and a little more time actually following the San Francisco 49ers (which is, you know, the purpose of this forum).

Please?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm going to kindly ask that you spend a little less time trolling the internet for race-baiting stories and looking for negative angles to try and upset other posters and a little more time actually following the San Francisco 49ers (which is, you know, the purpose of this forum).

Please?

You're wasting your time whysies. You might as well kindly ask Pete Carroll to kiss Jim Harbaugh before the game later in the year.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please?

:lol::agree:

But that won't ever happen

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wasting your time whysies. You might as well kindly ask Pete Carroll to kiss Jim Harbaugh before the game later in the year.

Rank these from most likely to happen to least likely to happen: getting Carroll to kiss Harbaugh, getting Toby to stop being a troll, getting you to stop campaigning to sign Richard Seymour :yahoo:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Rank these from most likely to happen to least likely to happen: getting Carroll to kiss Harbaugh, getting Toby to stop being a troll, getting you to stop campaigning to sign Richard Seymour :yahoo:

:scratch:

:noidea:

...Well, actually the last one is the most likely because there's a very tiny chance the Niners actually sign Seymour towards the end of the season; at which time my campaign would end. :hope: The other two are at about 0%.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please?

And I'm going to kindly ask you to stop this incessant, creepy infatuation/obsession you have with me because I'm really not interested in what you want.