• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Titans

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to win HUGE today because the Titans will NOT, under ANY circumstances make adjustments in the second half. It was why we were good under Jeff Fisher and why we'll never win a playoff game under Munchak's regime. They formulate a gameplan and REFUSE to adjust, even when it's the easiest thing to do.

And that, my friends is fucking MADDENING as a fan. :gaah:

Making in-game and half-time adjustments is one of the most important aspects for a coaching staff, IMO. I don't know enough about the Titans to say that they don't, but being flexible with the gameplan is crucial.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rogers broke down was so sloppy

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate Carlos Rogers

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to win HUGE today because the Titans will NOT, under ANY circumstances make adjustments in the second half. It was why we were good under Jeff Fisher and why we'll never win a playoff game under Munchak's regime. They formulate a gameplan and REFUSE to adjust, even when it's the easiest thing to do.

We had Singletary, we've been there. Just remember, it gets better. Locker should continue to get better, just hope y'all pull it together before CJ2K is over the hill.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carlos Rogers can't hand with Wright.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Finally get a lick on Locker. Ray seems to be playing better this week.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man we miss Aldon's presence so much. No one can pressure the QB other than the Cowboy.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to grab a couple guys to help out, I recommend Mike Singletary and Jimmy Raye......