• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers OTAs / Training Camp

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap, Gabbert, Johnson, Bethel- Thompson

You stand by the above statement after Uncle Rico went 9-14 for 40 yards and a pick?

He averaged 2.9 yards per completion. That's an amazing stat. I don't even think Peyton Manning could try to do that and accomplish it. Unreal, 2.9 yards per completion.

The Uncle Rico era is alive and well at the back up QB position in Santa Clara.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stand by the above statement after Uncle Rico went 9-14 for 40 yards and a pick?

He averaged 2.9 yards per completion. That's an amazing stat. I don't even think Peyton Manning could try to do that and accomplish it. Unreal, 2.9 yards per completion.

The Uncle Rico era is alive and well at the back up QB position in Santa Clara.
The current depth chart has it this but I feel a QB pick-up coming soon to be the back-up for Kap.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch is going to be the best (or tied for the best) OLB in the NFL? That'd be great, but I think you're setting the bar unrealistically high.

Besides, he's already up to 276 pounds. His future is at DE not OLB.

I agree, I don't mean all pro like Smith but he will be a pass rushing beast like A. Smith. My bad didn't mean to say he will be an all pro. I do think Lynch will be a nice player for us if he doesn't break down mentally.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Lynch has huge size and he moves it well. That's what excites me about him (no h0m0)

Dan Skuta made plays against Carolina and seems to flash every now and then.

Lemonaire hasn't really shown much. Seems a bit timid.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lynch has huge size and he moves it well. That's what excites me about him (no h0m0)

Dan Skuta made plays against Carolina and seems to flash every now and then.

Lemonaire hasn't really shown much. Seems a bit timid.

Lemonier was actually the most efficient pass rusher among rookies. He just didn't have a lot of sacks to show for it.

49ers roster, 90-in-90 breakdowns: Corey Lemonier - Niners Nation

I think he just needs to work on his pass rushing moves to really take it to the next level.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lemonier was actually the most efficient pass rusher among rookies. He just didn't have a lot of sacks to show for it.

49ers roster, 90-in-90 breakdowns: Corey Lemonier - Niners Nation

I think he just needs to work on his pass rushing moves to really take it to the next level.

even without reading the link, this is what I recall too. Lemonier would at least get close to the QB. so for his rookie year, getting close is better than not getting close.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
So between Lemonaire and Lynch we might have one starter. Ahmad Brooks is 30 and has 4 years left on his deal. Aldon will get a deal as long as he keeps his nose (lungs/liver) clean. This OLB depth is a great thing to have.

I read some of you think that Aaron Lynch's position might be DE. We have a lot of depth at that position as well.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So between Lemonaire and Lynch we might have one starter. Ahmad Brooks is 30 and has 4 years left on his deal. Aldon will get a deal as long as he keeps his nose (lungs/liver) clean. This OLB depth is a great thing to have.

I read some of you think that Aaron Lynch's position might be DE. We have a lot of depth at that position as well.

good!

yep, can't have enough players who can bring pressure. even if Lynch moves to DE, it still helps to have that ability from linemen.