• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Football

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if its just me, but after last season and the 13-3. I cant find it in myself to get too excited about baseball or basketball, or even hockey. I just keep thinking Its football season soon, and now the draft is over I am ready for the regular season to get here

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if its just me, but after last season and the 13-3. I cant find it in myself to get too excited about baseball or basketball, or even hockey. I just keep thinking Its football season soon, and now the draft is over I am ready for the regular season to get here

I don't know if its just me but baseball, basketball, and even hockey are boring. NFL and UFC, thats it for me.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I watch alot of SF Giants, and Chicago Bulls games, and sometimes SJ Sharks hockey. This year I am like nothing but football, I didnt even do fantasy basketball or baseball

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I watch alot of SF Giants, and Chicago Bulls games, and sometimes SJ Sharks hockey. This year I am like nothing but football, I didnt even do fantasy basketball or baseball

I'm a Texas Rangers fan so I'll be following baseball through October. Hopefully it turns out better this year!

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll keep an eye on baseball but it's way too early for it to be compelling or interesting especially if you're an Angels fan like me watching the team tank already.

Basketball not a big fan of but I really hate their playoff format and while good for the NBA pocket books not good for the NBA fan imo. Over half of the league makes it and they insist on having the first round be 7 games. Wake me in June for Basketball.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try and hate baseball but I love it still. I grew up with it. Basketball I could really care less about, and there is always MMA to watch, and every once and a while some good boxing. Hockey I can't get into lately because the Sharks always get my hopes up just to crush them come playoff time.

kenny... it's gotta be easy to watch the Rangers the last couple years. It's like watching a softball game with that lineup. I was really pulling for them last year. The year before... I couldn't for obvious reasons but if the Giants aren't there come Oct, I they have my support.

Jmed... just wait till July. That's like the worst sports month of the year. And because the preseason is so close, it makes it even worse because we get anxious.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manchester City vs. Manchester United.

How can you not be excited about that?

I can't wait for the football season either, though.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Can't wait for the Manchester Derby! Hopefully nothing happens in the first half cause I can only take a long enough luch for one half so I'm taking the 2nd half.

Really proud of Arsenal this year. Looks like they'll get 3rd, which is amazing considering the players they lost in the offseason and the injuries they had to endure at the beginning of the season. Hopefully they can use some of that cash they got and bring in some impact players. Go Gooners!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely get this. The hardest part of last year was, just as in 1990, the belief that we left a ring on the field and I can't wait to see how our team collectively responds to the knowledge that they let one get away.

We may not win 13 games next year but we will be a better team and with a little luck and barring a lot of injury we should play 19 games and earn back what fate took away; and, just like you, I can't wait for that to begin.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot about that. But I won't get to watch it. So far I have my friends password for the MLB season ticket, and my other friends password for the NFL package, and his HBOGO. I watch them through my PS3 so I am pretty set for sports, but I don't get to watch any Soccer/Futbol .

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I forgot about that. But I won't get to watch it. So far I have my friends password for the MLB season ticket, and my other friends password for the NFL package, and his HBOGO. I watch them through my PS3 so I am pretty set for sports, but I don't get to watch any Soccer/Futbol .

Games on espn3.com...

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if its just me but baseball, basketball, and even hockey are boring. NFL and UFC, thats it for me.

"even hockey"

ESPECIALLY hockey. I don't know how people sit through hours of that sport. People keep telling me that Stanley Cup hockey is the most exciting moment in sports playoffs. If by exciting you mean "cure for insomnia," then I agree. Wholeheartedly. If you mean "riveting to watch," then we have different definitions for the word riveting.

Call me crazy, but watching guys run back and forth on ice for 40 minutes without a shot being taken doesn't strike me as particularly entertaining. I've always thought of it like the icecapades version of soccer. Silly rules. Fabricated drama. Lots of nothing going on. Very few moments that matter (like the ball/puck actually going toward the goal, and God forbid it crosses the line).

I realize people like hockey, and more power to you. It's just not for me. Never could get into it.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll keep an eye on baseball but it's way too early for it to be compelling or interesting especially if you're an Angels fan like me watching the team tank already.

Basketball not a big fan of but I really hate their playoff format and while good for the NBA pocket books not good for the NBA fan imo. Over half of the league makes it and they insist on having the first round be 7 games. Wake me in June for Basketball.

I agree. I find it laughable that the playoffs start in April and end in July. Why even bother with 82 games in the regular season? Have the top 10 teams in each conference, according to jersey sales, play 10 games for seeding (and contract the other teams), and then start the four months of playoffs. That would be a better use of league time.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
after YEARS of struggle, thats what a 13-3 season will do. expectations are now sky high and we can't help it. we should be allowed to enjoy a good season cause its been awhile.

anyways, its it now Superbowl expectations? not even close for ME, i'll go one step at a time...............

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I will also say that we should take it one step at a time. I know we have a great football team. To be honest, the thing that excites me is the coaching staff here, with a full offseason and adding some speedy skill players, lets see what they could do.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"even hockey"

ESPECIALLY hockey. I don't know how people sit through hours of that sport. People keep telling me that Stanley Cup hockey is the most exciting moment in sports playoffs. If by exciting you mean "cure for insomnia," then I agree. Wholeheartedly. If you mean "riveting to watch," then we have different definitions for the word riveting.

Call me crazy, but watching guys run back and forth on ice for 40 minutes without a shot being taken doesn't strike me as particularly entertaining. I've always thought of it like the icecapades version of soccer. Silly rules. Fabricated drama. Lots of nothing going on. Very few moments that matter (like the ball/puck actually going toward the goal, and God forbid it crosses the line).

I realize people like hockey, and more power to you. It's just not for me. Never could get into it.

Im the opposite I still cant see how people can sit and watch hours of baseball. That will put me to bed ASAP. Really though i will watch any sport of course with hockey and football as my top 2.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I live in America. ;)

650 milllion people can't be wrong (they actually could, but in this case they're not). What is wrong is the only goal being by a CB on a routine corner. United caught a couple bad breaks but were pretty completely outplayed by the Blues today.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Derby was awful. Did Man U even get a SOG?