• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers dominate Texans

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock really shined with two picks.

Bowman with 13 tackles.

The D- Line held up even after some key injuries.

Frank Gore (THE U)

Kap to Davis for a long TD down the left sideline.

Complete domination but the offense needs to ramp it up a little more. Kap's numbers were down but that has to with a big lead and Harbaugh is very conservative. Great game for the 49ers and the fans showed up too. It was in the 70's last night at the Stick. That is really warm. Great night for football.

Go 49ers !!

:10::hungry::bump2::rockon::popsdance::happyshake::clap:

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Complete domination but the offense needs to ramp it up a little more. Kap's numbers were down but that has to with a big lead and Harbaugh is very conservative. Great game for the 49ers and the fans showed up too. It was in the 70's last night at the Stick. That is really warm. Great night for football.

Once again, I disagree with a Kaepernick evaluation on here. Kaepernicks numbers were down because he was playing like shit so they continued to run the ball and play conservative. Kaepernick had chances. You dont just go 6 for 15 and blame the game plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brock really shined with two picks.

This could be huge for us. We really needed someone to step up and Nmandi was not playing well. I have zero faith in Nmandi and believe he is done.

This position could be a huge hole for us all year. Hopefully Brock keeps playing at a high level and takes over this position.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Once again, I disagree with a Kaepernick evaluation on here. Kaepernicks numbers were down because he was playing like shit so they continued to run the ball and play conservative. Kaepernick had chances. You dont just go 6 for 15 and blame the game plan.

Unless you're Russell Wilson. Bwahahahaha!!!

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, lets not forget to give Eric Reid some props. This guy is playing really well. I love what he brings to our defense. He's so damn fast out there and usually makes a really nice tackle(this part has been a little inconsistent) I love what I've been hearing about him as well like he is a great in the film room, communicates well with whitner, always trying to improve everyday, etc We could have an all-pro on our hands for years to come.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This could be huge for us. We really needed someone to step up and Nmandi was not playing well. I have zero faith in Nmandi and believe he is done.

This position could be a huge hole for us all year. Hopefully Brock keeps playing at a high level and takes over this position.

I think Nnamdi can still play a part, especially in the red zone. But I question his speed to play consistently outside the red zone.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the D hold up without McDonald, Smith, Willis and Asomugha? That's a lot of talent sitting on the sideline.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also, lets not forget to give Eric Reid some props. This guy is playing really well. I love what he brings to our defense. He's so damn fast out there and usually makes a really nice tackle(this part has been a little inconsistent) I love what I've been hearing about him as well like he is a great in the film room, communicates well with whitner, always trying to improve everyday, etc We could have an all-pro on our hands for years to come.

Agreed. I think he's been a big part of our improved secondary play.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock deserves to play and be the #3 CB.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock deserves to play and be the #3 CB.

Brock seems to have a good knack of getting his hands on the ball. 2 INTs against the Texans, a 3rd that he dropped... and he was also the guy who deflected the pass that Whitner picked off against the Rams.

I read that he started 2011 as the 3rd CB and had an INT against the Seahawks and Cowboys but then he got hurt and Cully took the job and kept it. I'd like to think that what Brock has done in the last two games has pushed Asomugha to the 4th CB.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock seems to have a good knack of getting his hands on the ball. 2 INTs against the Texans, a 3rd that he dropped... and he was also the guy who deflected the pass that Whitner picked off against the Rams.

I read that he started 2011 as the 3rd CB and had an INT against the Seahawks and Cowboys but then he got hurt and Cully took the job and kept it. I'd like to think that what Brock has done in the last two games has pushed Asomugha to the 4th CB.

i hope so too and rightfully so, Brock is playing good football man.