• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ dallas predictions

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas 31-28. Dallas has one of the best offenses in the league, and the last few years they have started well at home and faded because they were decimated by injuries. Early in the season, they will have just enough defense and plenty of offense to pull one out at home

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas 31-28. Dallas has one of the best offenses in the league, and the last few years they have started well at home and faded because they were decimated by injuries. Early in the season, they will have just enough defense and plenty of offense to pull one out at home

I won't deny that the matchup is intriguing but don't share your enthusiasm for your offense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't deny that the matchup is intriguing but don't share your enthusiasm for your offense.

I can't promise anything about our D, other than it can't play any worse. If Romo and Murray stay healthy(big if), our offense is going to be bad ass. OL and WR's are really looking good

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NFL offenses are notoriously slow to start every season. The Dallas offense will struggle and their D can't keep up.
Like I said, SF 17-10.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL offenses are notoriously slow to start every season. The Dallas offense will struggle and their D can't keep up.
Like I said, SF 17-10.

There's no way SF holds them to 10 in Dallas

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Be honest... if you aren't a cowboys fan you aren't picking them to win the game. I guess we just have to wait and see who wins, but dallas had a good offense. A good offense that won't be remembered. Their defense was historically bad. I mean, one of the worst in the history of the game. And they aren't better than last year. We saw in the Superbowl what happens when possibly the greatest offense in the history of the game (for a season statistically) went against a really good defense. They got spanked, because good defense beats good offense. The cowboys D won't be able to get off the field and that offense you speak of will be twiddling their thumbs on the sideline.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going with 31-17 49ers win.

Madskillz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 9ers D will b fine. People forget they went 5-0 without Aldon last year, and whilhoite, bowmans replacement, filled in 2 games when Willis was out and they won both games. I think they wil b ok.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once I'm more concerned about the Defense then the Offense, I think Kap will run all over Dallas literally and figuratively. But any given Sunday and all that jazz I'm gonna say SF 27 Dallas 20

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people think that because it is a home game early the cowboys will suddenly have a competent defense? They were historically bad last season, and they got worse. Fuckouttahere with all that. The 49ers are flat out a much better team than the cowboys. The cowboys have some playmakers, but the 49ers will control the ball and the game. They win by at least 10.

The 49ers and the seahawks are as close talent wise as you can get right now... so tell me... would people think the cowboys would beat the seahawks?

Thank you, the 49ers will roll the cowboys, they have the WORST defense in the NFL. We will score all day long and we will stop them enough to win the game. 30-21 49ers. I like how the 1st redskins fans comes on here and acts like the cowboys are good, sorry but if the 49ers played in the NFC east, we might not lose all year, division is a joke.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think 9ers D will b fine. People forget they went 5-0 without Aldon last year, and whilhoite, bowmans replacement, filled in 2 games when Willis was out and they won both games. I think they wil b ok.

agree they'll be fine, but not solid like previous years. we have better depth but we can't just replace Bowman that easily? there will be a drop off there.

then Aldon is likely out, and the pass rush takes a big hit. Combine this with a new secondary, and think the Dallas passing game will find some success.

we also lost Dorsey, but don't think it'll be a big effect in this game? the 49ers will take the lead and force the Cowboys to pass.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also don't forget we always hurt Romo. He is 1 hit away from being down.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF will control the clock while Dallas gets pass happy. SF wins 20-17.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF will control the clock while Dallas gets pass happy. SF wins 20-17.

only 2 Td's against the worst defense in the NFL last year? Sorry but Kaep might have 2 himself

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A superior coaching staff with the whole summer to prepare for this game and a physical mismatch=
49ers 31 Cowboys 17.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to 95.7 and they were talking about how our defense is going to be very vulnerable to the pass. That is the Cowboys strength. Everyone knows that Romo loves to chuck it around and it is looking to be a huge year for DEZ. I hate the cowboys. My best friend since kindergarten is a damn cowboys fan I know that week 1 is his Superbowl. I pray we beat them. I don't want to hear the damn cowboy fans in the family all year long.

This seems like a week 1 trap game. (if that is possible)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was listening to 95.7 and they were talking about how our defense is going to be very vulnerable to the pass. That is the Cowboys strength. Everyone knows that Romo loves to chuck it around and it is looking to be a huge year for DEZ. I hate the cowboys. My best friend since kindergarten is a damn cowboys fan I know that week 1 is his Superbowl. I pray we beat them. I don't want to hear the damn cowboy fans in the family all year long.

This seems like a week 1 trap game. (if that is possible)

the overall D just won't be the same, we can't just replace Aldon Smith and Navarro Bowman without seeing SOME difference? then we have a little issue at NT, granted not so big against the throwing Cowboys.

the Bears throw a lot too, including Forte out of the backfield.

don't see us losing to the Cowboys, but do see us giving up points.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one will get ugly quick. Niners 34 Dallas 14. Dallas getting completly dominated by the run game. Also the new found short passing attack will make this Niners team unstoppable.
Lock it up!

Ugly quick!