• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers - Cardinals

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly didn't deserve a win....the whole team was off, starting with the QB.
Yeah, he was really bad. Bourne was wide open in the endzone for the win at the end and Garoppolo throws it three yards short and it bounces off Peterson's dome.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was expected to be close with more big plays by us but blocked punt, chasing Murray like L. Jackson!! WRs not getting open. Finally cant score the game winning touchdown with 2 minutes left.. Time to go on a winning Streak!!:)

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a squeaker being lost b/c, just as I said, we struggle against mobile QBs. That is simply the truth and the only real reason we consistently lose to Seattle. We had the game, but Murray wasn't contained, Moseley kept getting beaten, and we had some coaching/adjustment failures. It's really that simple.

We had the game, but we didn't really deserve to win. Sure, we're missing 2 of our top 3 WRs and we're running our 3rd string center out there, but we should've been better out there. Particularly near the goalline.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw a squeaker being lost b/c, just as I said, we struggle against mobile QBs. That is simply the truth and the only real reason we consistently lose to Seattle. We had the game, but Murray wasn't contained, Moseley kept getting beaten, and we had some coaching/adjustment failures. It's really that simple.

We had the game, but we didn't really deserve to win. Sure, we're missing 2 of our top 3 WRs and we're running our 3rd string center out there, but we should've been better out there. Particularly near the goalline.

Agree, the defense played well enough to win despite all the scrambling. Take away a few key defensive penalties, and maybe we still win?

The offense needs to score more than 20 points. Even without Deebo, we should score more points. Just converting more TD's vice FG's, should've done it.