• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Cardinals

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not saying the season is over, BTW. It looks bad right now, but things can change. They better change. LOL. There's enough talent here to be a winner, obviously. The window's not closed yet.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I agree. We have no one to take the top off the defense.

They have no fear of a big play, no one can out run them. So they can play us tight. With a high completion percent, getting only 6.6 ypa is not good. Big may win Balke, but speed kills sometimes.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. So undisciplined. Hard to watch. Why is Roman still calling screen plays on 3rd and 10?

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the highlights again and can't say much good for Kaepernick but that's just the beginning. Anyone see Harbaugh's press conference?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be fun with Harbaugh in post game press conferences as the season goes. He is a rude prick to the press when the win but he is going to be the ultimate douchebag if they keep losing in such inept fashion like this. Should be good theater.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game today. For those that think Kap played well, I didn't think he played well at all. Sure he had decent stats, but most of his throws were underneath(avg 6.6 yards). And his runs were mainly intermediate runs, nothing really big that gashed the defense. He just appeared average at best, but at least didn't cost you the game by turning the ball over. The rest of the team & coaching staff cost SF the game.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perplexing afternoon in Arizona ..49ers lose 23-14

As the great Vince Lombardi once said on the sideline during a ballgame "What the hell's going on out here ! ".

You said it Mr. Lombardi, I am still scratching my head from last weeks game where the 49ers were penalized 16 times and blew a lead in the second half. Today 9 penalties for 107 yards and they blew a 14-6 halftime lead. Can someone explain to me how Gore and Hyde get 9 freaking carries for the entire game and the 2nd half I think Roman and Harbaugh sent them both to the concession stand to buy 100 hotdogs and cokes for the post game spread.

Totally perplexed by the whole game. Zero points scored in the 2nd half. Where are the halftime adjustments. Bill Walsh had to be shaking his head with all the football gods on this performance. I was watching at a eating establishment/ bar today and everyone had the same look on their faces, What's up with this B.S.!

Things have to change especially at halftime with Roman & Harbaugh. Pull the game plan together and pull the team together. There seems to be a split in the decision making as the plays come in late sometimes and Kap can't get the ball snapped on time. All these penalties have to stop and the officials are looking to penalize the 49ers it seems. 25 penalties in 2 weeks is a joke.

They have to get it together as Arizona is now 3-0 and Seattle is 2-1. It's early on but this is not 49ers football. The focus and discipline need to be raised up not one notch but two notches. The offense can not leave the defense on the field the whole game especially the 2nd half.

On the bright side Stevie Johnson who had 9 catches for 103 yards and Crabtree had 10 catches for 80 yards and a TD.

Hey all I know is it's a long year but things have to change and soon. Embrace Greatness and strive to do it better than anyone else. It's like boxing ..you have to beat the other team to the punch and when you knock them down don't let em' get back up. The 49ers have to learn to put teams away and make them feel that defeat so the next time you face them ...they will remember how you never let up. I am not a football coach but I can remember Coach Walsh teaching that. He really believed in beating the other team to the punch. He loved boxing references. I miss his marvelous genius . Way ahead of everyone in strategy and getting his teams ready to play and his halftime adjustments were pieces of art.

Go 49ers !!:boxing:

:suds::clap::thrasher::rockon::drum::hungry:

on youtube..

Bill Walsh: Be a Teacher

posted by eslc34

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Arizona did not have that last season. That is why Zona drafted John Brown out of Pittsburgh State in the 3rd round. He runs a 4.34 forty yard dash. He caught 2 TD passes today. The 9ers are in need of a burner.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. Arizona did not have that last season. That is why Zona drafted John Brown out of Pittsburgh State in the 3rd round. He runs a 4.34 forty yard dash. He caught 2 TD passes today. The 9ers are in need of a burner.

Yeah, we were dink and dunk city today.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Card fans. Seem you always play us tough

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
28 yards rushing by our offense. Pathetic! We need to put some hurt on Philadelphia and win at the 501!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys aren't playing for Harbaugh. its going to be a long season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh looks lost in his Press. I think he is already thinking about recruiting for Mich. He has 1 step out the door already.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's important to remember that it's still early in the year and the 49ers have been one of the best teams in the NFL since Coach Harbaugh has taken over. The 49ers have had so many injuries and are adjusting to all these new rules regarding to penalties. Coach Harbaugh and his coaches are some of the most brightest minds in the league . Coach Harbaugh will figure it out and hopefully it starts this week vs. Philly. Does the bar need to be raised...yes. I have no doubts that they are dedicated to winning. It's all about communicating and pulling it all together. I think it would be a good idea to sign Coach Harbaugh now and bring stability to the locker room. Let everyone know that he is the man and get the train back on the tracks.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's important to remember that it's still early in the year and the 49ers have been one of the best teams in the NFL since Coach Harbaugh has taken over. The 49ers have had so many injuries and are adjusting to all these new rules regarding to penalties. Coach Harbaugh and his coaches are some of the most brightest minds in the league . Coach Harbaugh will figure it out and hopefully it starts this week vs. Philly. Does the bar need to be raised...yes. I have no doubts that they are dedicated to winning. It's all about communicating and pulling it all together. I think it would be a good idea to sign Coach Harbaugh now and bring stability to the locker room. Let everyone know that he is the man and get the train back on the tracks.

Go 49ers !!

I really hope you are correct on this because all of that talk about Harbs losing the locker room, tension with Baalke and him possibly focused on his career away from the 9ers is creeping into my mind today.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go 49ers !!

Very true. We were 1-2 last year. Finish 12-4. Its just upsetting because we should be 3-0 this year.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't look this bad last year.