• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the SheHawks GDT

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT your cool with me. But it seems like your always so negative.

I tend to gethat way with my teams. They are highly paid professionals and I expect them to perform as such. When they've been over and over a game plan and the quarterback continues to make dumb decisions it pisses me off. I'll try to keep it down.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rewound the DVR....I didn't see this anywhere in the game.

The INT was the worst one. You cannot turn the ball over inside the 10. he's reckless with the ball.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we're not even a full quarter in. Wilson hasn't completed a pass. Is their team absolute garbage?

I've never thought much of Wilson. 49ers should have at least 7 points now. The longer you let the mutts stay in there against the thoroghbreds the better chance they'll start thinking of themselves as equals and can snatch the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this is the best secondary we've seen in ages. Give the guy some time. Don't get me wrong, he does need to settle down but Roman and Harbaugh need a new gameplan. It's time to bring some those TE sets because these receivers (maybe only KW because he can match up with their speed) aren't going to do anything.

They don't even have Browner in the game and Thomas is severely over-rated. kaepernick is just not throwing well or making good decisions so far. Admittedly he doesn't have much to throw to with this receiving corps but he needs to step it up.