• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers at the Alex Smith's GDT

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point. Different coaches look at the preseason in different ways. There is no wright or wrong formula. We have seen teems go 4-0 in the preseason and win the Superbowl and we have seen teems go 0-4 in the preseason and win the Superbowl. How about the Lions who went 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 in the regular season. It's a joke and they should cut it back to 2 games. I am all for a 18 game season.

Fuck that. I don't care that preseason games are slightly more competitive than the ProBowl and still twice as boring. They aren't meant to be entertaining, they exist so the coaches can decide who makes the roster and nothing more than that.

For some silly reason the NFL turned Gregg Williams into the villain... but let's be honest, every week and every defense is trying to injure the stars of the opposing offense. I'm not OK with giving the opponents 2 more weeks to blow up my key player's knee.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that. I don't care that preseason games are slightly more competitive than the ProBowl and still twice as boring. They aren't meant to be entertaining, they exist so the coaches can decide who makes the roster and nothing more than that.

For some silly reason the NFL turned Gregg Williams into the villain... but let's be honest, every week and every defense is trying to injure the stars of the opposing offense. I'm not OK with giving the opponents 2 more weeks to blow up my key player's knee.
To each their own. I may be a little bias being a season ticket holder and having to pay full price for those stupid preseason games.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed at all with the offense. The passing game is going to be a problem all year. Keapernick needs to get some reps in. he looks like shit in limited reps. Looks like the special teams picked up right where they left off last year giving up the ridiculous TD.