• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at seagulls

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't all Whitner's fault, not even close. People just like to use Whitner as a scapegoat. That was on the pass rush for giving Wilson 10 seconds to throw the ball, it was also on Reid AND Whitner for letting Baldwin get behind them when they both had deep.

Yes and no. On the replay it was clear the front 7 was in contain mode. Reid and Whitner were looking back at the line like they were gonna tackle Wilson. If he runs for 50 that's another issue. Cover your guy. I put it more on the safeties.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It wasn't all Whitner's fault, not even close. People just like to use Whitner as a scapegoat. That was on the pass rush for giving Wilson 10 seconds to throw the ball, it was also on Reid AND Whitner for letting Baldwin get behind them when they both had deep.

Yes, but... It was Whitner's guy, and he let him behind him. Gotta know you can't do that against Wilson.

LMJ back there.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see james is ok and back out there

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks lost today. Worse than I've ever seen him. He absolutely reminds me of Kaep in week 2.

Good. Keep beating him up.

Go 9ers.

Yep, even the slightest pressure, he either lock up and take the sack, or throw a really bad pass. I've only seen him scramble well 2 times. It seems the outside pressure he really doesn't know what to do.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes and no. On the replay it was clear the front 7 was in contain mode. Reid and Whitner were looking back at the line like they were gonna tackle Wilson. If he runs for 50 that's another issue. Cover your guy. I put it more on the safeties.

well said.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Right, when there has been even slight pressure he's been way off. Or taken the sack.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They just stopped in their tracks and let him do his thing...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5:47 to the half. Just enough time to march down and put a nail in the coffin just before the half.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Art Spander:

Iupati has ankle injury, not knee, but after X-rays return questionable

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Whitner and Reid who both blew that... so don't forget to hate on both of them. But Wilson seems to have 2 or three plays a week that are like that... The big difference between him and Kaep is when Kaep takes off hes running Wilson buys time and keeps looking downfield... And I am not saying I prefer Wilson. Just Wilson keeps hanging onto the ball to make a throw sometimes for good sometimes for bad Kaep is more decisive on going on the run for yards...

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not saying that Whitner wasn't part of the problem, because he was but it is much more complex than that.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really can't afford to make mistakes like that. So frustrating after our D had absolutely been locking them down.

Take that one busted play away, and Seattle has 45 yards of offense. We're killing these guys on both sides of the ball. Sooner or later, Sherman is going to start crying like the bitch that he is, and the Legion of Boom can watch the SB from their couches.