• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49er Graphic Change

Who will replace Harbs?

• George Seifert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep Harbaugh

• Just remove Harbaugh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Bowman or Tomsula, but get a good pic. I'm also in support of waiting to see if Gore or Justin is playing this year here.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it's looking like posters want to see current players/coaches on that side.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Bowman or Tomsula, but get a good pic. I'm also in support of waiting to see if Gore or Justin is playing this year here.

Good point about Gore and the Cowboy if we want to keep it current. Too bad we couldn't make room to keep them up there permanently but it would start to look a bit cluttered to add more players than just the six and 2 coaches.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted other and agree we should have current players and Tomsula on the left. If Gore leaves and Justin retires I think we should consider Kaep, Aldon, Bowman, Reid on the left. I know a lot of you are hard on Kaep but he is the face of the franchise right now.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted other and agree we should have current players and Tomsula on the left. If Gore leaves and Justin retires I think we should consider Kaep, Aldon, Bowman, Reid on the left. I know a lot of you are hard on Kaep but he is the face of the franchise right now.

Willis, Bowman, and someone offensively. It would balance the two offensive players with one defense on the right. I feel it might be jinxing to put Kaep up there now, though I don't see that defensively.

Don't put Kaep kissing his tattoos. Just have him being a football player if he's up there.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes current player and current Head coach on the left side. HOF guys on the right side.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willis, Bowman, and someone offensively. It would balance the two offensive players with one defense on the right. I feel it might be jinxing to put Kaep up there now, though I don't see that defensively.

Don't put Kaep kissing his tattoos. Just have him being a football player if he's up there.

Yeah Willis and Bowman on the outside and Kap in the middle.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did Vote Steve Young before I scrolled the entire thread, but I do like the current theme of active players and players past. purguy12 set up seems pretty legit

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, since the majority voted for Steve Young to be represented here, we should do it this way: Bill Walsh, Joe Montana, Patrick Willis, Jerry Rice, Lombardi Trophies, Frank Gore, Steve Young, Justin Smith, Ronnie Lott.

I think it's MUCH more important to have the RIGHT guys up there, than to have current vs. HOFers. and that we shouldn't have more current players on a Championship-less team than HOFers with multiple rings.

If we must do current vs. old, old should be on the left, because old comes before new. I'd like Gore and Willis to be there regardless, but I can see the argument for Gore leaving if Gore leaves the team. If he does leave the team, I want him back up once he retires.

If Gore leaves, I'd like Bowman to be up there. If Gore and Justin leave (retire), then I'd want Bowman and Crabtree. Just kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caliber. Right now, the right side of the graphic has arguably the best coach, QB, WR, and DB ever to play the game of football. Seifert isn't in that class.

As for who should replace Harbaugh, it should be Tomsula.

Why not Erickson or Singletary? Equally comparable.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the right side being historical and left being current. We may want to wait this out a little bit, though, as Willis may be the only returning person no the left side of the graphic.

If that's the case, my suggestions for new players would be, in order: Staley, Bowman, Boldin, Miller.

How 'bout we put up Baalke?

Oh, wait. That would be ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be kinda cool to have rotating graphics. Maybe some of the artists here can submit an image.