• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:(

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know we were listing ALL injuries. Lets see if I can remember them all.

Partial tear in both rotator cuffs, including twice in right shoulder, crushed thumb with a break and skin and nail ripped out, Broken nose 3 times, fractured cheek, fractured eye socket, grade 3 (is that the bad one?) knee sprains in both knees, tendon damage in right elbow from playing softball, an ankle sprain so severe they took me into x-ray a second time because they couldn't believe it wasn't broken (it was really swollen and the color was unbelievable), burns on my left shoulder and upper back from having fresh, hot coffee spilled on me when I was 5 (at the Brockton Fair. I still have scars), deep 2nd degree burns on my right foot from bacon grease (worse than the coffee burns by far but surprisingly, no scars), middle and ring finger on left hand got crushed in the seam of a garage door from the top down to first knuckle, 3 cracked ribs on upper back, right side, from playing paintball (their gun was shooting "hot"), pulled groin running the bases (get your minds out of the gutter ya bastards), stitches a couple time, I've had bone spurs in the knuckle of the big toe on my left foot from stubbing my toe (hey it was 3 am and I woke up having to pee), I know I'm missing a few. And no, I'm not clumsy!!!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why health care in our country costs so much. Not because doctors are corrupt, or costs are too high, but simply because the health industry needs to recoup all the money it is losing on beantown.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Wouldn't trade any of it for the world, though...
5847193818_3b8e93790b_z.jpg
and you appear to have a bicycle hanging out of your ass.
might want to get that checked out. :thumb:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks Johnny, heal fast.