• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

420 fans -- Vapor Pen question

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a call today from a lifelong friend about partnering up to distribute Vapor Pens. He was telling me how VP's are the big thing in the medical marijuana business, as well as having use for nicotine and other oils. He has already done most of the leg work, having setup an LLC, he even has applied and was granted federal tax exempt status to import the pens.

As someone who doesn't smoke anything -- I was curious if these things are as popular as he talked about and from what I've read online too. I guess it vaporizes the marijuana and it basically kills the marijuana smell almost altogether.

Since I know many on here partake in this -- I was wondering if you've tried using one and if you have any thoughts on them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are tallinbough those little mini hookah (more like a weird straight pipe contraption) things hillbillies wear on lanyards?

You can smoke Tweed outta those?

I'm a zig zags or Apple bowl kinda guy. (It's nice when your parafernalia doubles a nutrious snack.). But I'm interested in learning aboot this pen deal.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apple bowls are the best.. Almost as good as titties.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what he was telling me about them and what I've looked at online -- they basically look like e-cigs. The few I looked at were black and sleek looking. Sort of like a pen.

as i said -- i'm not educated on the entire process, but from reading, it sounds like a guy who was an engineer, decided to capitalize on the e-cig business by figuring out how to build something in that form, but it can be used for pot.

you can't believe everything you read online, so figured I'd ask others here if they have tried it. it seems hard to believe it would kill all the smell, but multiple articles said the same thing.

i'm meeting up with my buddy later, so he can show me all the research he has done up to this point and explain it to me more. So I can explain it better later. just wanted to know if anyone here had any input.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh,....sounds pretty interesting.

Used to have a one hitter that looked like a cigarette. This could be the new Millenium equivalent.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they burn the weed really fast

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they burn the weed really fast
which is why it's better not to use flower in them, even if they say they can handle it

vape pens should only be used with oil and/or concentrates, imo

love vaping

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You use a lot smaller amount. They're legit. My boy only uses those now. They key it's the ones that double use with dabs

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm -- maybe I should actually sit down with him and go over this more thoroughly. The deal he gets importing them just sounds too good to be true. The profit margin on the turnaround is like 800% on what he is saying we'd pay per pen.

Sounds like they are used by some in the pot community, which opens up a much larger customer base, so this actually might be something we could make some money on.

LP -- what does the last thing you said mean? What is double use with dabs mean?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a call today from a lifelong friend about partnering up to distribute Vapor Pens. He was telling me how VP's are the big thing in the medical marijuana business, as well as having use for nicotine and other oils. He has already done most of the leg work, having setup an LLC, he even has applied and was granted federal tax exempt status to import the pens.

As someone who doesn't smoke anything -- I was curious if these things are as popular as he talked about and from what I've read online too. I guess it vaporizes the marijuana and it basically kills the marijuana smell almost altogether.

Since I know many on here partake in this -- I was wondering if you've tried using one and if you have any thoughts on them.

"Vaping" is a quantum leap forward for a method that didn't really evolve for decades. And, yes, they are extremely popular. Mostly because they are very discreet and there is no smell(basically). All that said, the market is flooded with these things. They are EVERYWHERE. So, be careful. Unless you have something different from the masses, you might see some stiff competition.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Vaping" is a quantum leap forward for a method that didn't really evolve for decades. And, yes, they are extremely popular. Mostly because they are very discreet and there is no smell(basically). All that said, the market is flooded with these things. They are EVERYWHERE. So, be careful. Unless you have something different from the masses, you might see some stiff competition.

Good points you've made. Every bong shop & alotta the dispensaries here in Boulder sell vape pens. They're all over the place, and I'm sure it's the same way down in Denver.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the response.

I was assuming that markets where marijuana is legal, they would be everywhere. I have seen them around michigan at gas stations, etc., but never really gave them a second thought till my buddy brought this up.

I appreciate you taking the time to fill me in on these things.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the vapes offer multiple tips/tops. In addition to the standard they have one that you can do dabs. Dabs are like a concentrated wax.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm -- maybe I should actually sit down with him and go over this more thoroughly. The deal he gets importing them just sounds too good to be true. The profit margin on the turnaround is like 800% on what he is saying we'd pay per pen.

Sounds like they are used by some in the pot community, which opens up a much larger customer base, so this actually might be something we could make some money on.

LP -- what does the last thing you said mean? What is double use with dabs mean?

Did it once. Prolly never again. Hell, I didn't gwt high for six months after the first time.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord. You need some serious tools to do a dab. That tells you how uneducated I am on this type of thing. I have never even heard the term 'dab' used prior to LP mentioning it in his post.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
art1hed.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA. I heard of that type of dab. I had absolutely no idea what dab meant in terms of what LP was talking about.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWJJWD?

giphy.gif