• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) NY Knicks vs 5) Atlanta Hawks

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't watch the series....???? They struggle to score.
It wasn’t because of Atlanta, the Knicks rushed every shot, and played completely out of control the minutes I watched . Don’t see how anyone could see it any other way

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was? I would love for you to find what you are making up right now.

So many times you do this DJ- just make stuff up out of whole cloth with no support. You would be a very poor attorney.
You questioned their additions.....stop it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, why am I surprised you takin it all at of context for attention..

Atlanta ain’t that good, the team choked!

Yep the Hawks aren't that good. That's why they were the lower seed and took care of business.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was? I would love for you to find what you are making up right now.

So many times you do this DJ- just make stuff up out of whole cloth with no support. You would be a very poor attorney.

"make stuff up out of whole cloth with no support"

Funny stuff. Oh you mean like when you said LeBron's legacy is ruined because he didn't get an injured Lakers squad to the playoffs two seasons ago?

You mean like when you said Riley doesn't know what he's doing anymore?

You mean like when you said the Cavs would turn things around before the Heat?

And speaking of attorney's are still studying at that bar for that exam?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, now they are a bad team?

they choked as a team with Randle being the catalyst.
Fine, ill ammend it to mediocre team if that will make you feel better. They certainly were not as good as atlanta and choking had little to do with it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he has a crack in his ass too, butt, I think he’ll be just fine to go

You seem fixated. This and your comment on Barrett's stud status....not that there's anything wrong with that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...not if Embiid isn't healthy. Reasonable doubt there. He does have a small tear in that knee.
Sixers likely still have enough to beat Atlanta without Embiid. It’ll be a tougher task for sure though. But the Sixers need Embiid for the Nets/Bucks winner and even that may not be enough.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will get what they did to the Knicks next round

The Hawks will be the underdogs next round. And weren't the Knicks favored in that first round series?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is had the Knicks won you'd be thumping your chest about how great they are.
I don't believe he actually cares either way.
Win or lose, he'll bitch and moan..because he's just an angry twat who's grossly misinformed.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe he actually cares either way.
Win or lose, he'll bitch and moan..because he's just an angry twat who's grossly misinformed.
Misinformed about what you little twit?

we both watched Randle look like a fish out of water , we saw trae do whatever the fack he wanted to do on court .. lol the dude is 5’10. A freekin floater and a 3 from a mile out and that’s who you let beat you?

clearly, you have never competed, had you, you would know how bad they failed.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers likely still have enough to beat Atlanta without Embiid. It’ll be a tougher task for sure though. But the Sixers need Embiid for the Nets/Bucks winner and even that may not be enough.

They should, but we'll see. Wizards took one without Embiid for a half and last night's game was tight until late. Hawks are much better than the Wizards IMO.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should, but we'll see. Wizards took one without Embiid for a half and last night's game was tight until late. Hawks are much better than the Wizards IMO.
I agree. Especially defensively. But for this series the Sixers may actually have lucked into a good matchup. I think Simmons is better suited to play Young/Capela pick and roll which is the action that really makes Atl tough. Simmons can switch better than Embiid and he has better foot speed to deal with Young off a switch. I’m not making too much of Game 4 for Wiz. The Sixers whole plan was scrapped with Embiid going down. Harris shot like 7-25. Based on early returns plus the 10 games they played without Embiid earlier, the Sixers have a plan for how to play without Embiid now. I’ll point to the game vs Utah where Ben started as the 5 but played his regular game. The Jazz matched with Gobert on Simmons. Gobert is light years better than Capela as a defender and Ben lit him up for 42. If Hawks play Capela on Simmons (who will technically be the 5), Simmons will light him up going to the hole. I think Sixers in 5.