• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4 Atlanta Hawks (48-34) vs. 1 Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are in a great place mentally, physically, team wise right now. They are all on the same page - all buy into the coaching. I think that helps.

I don't think anything they are or aren't means anything until the first week in June.
You have an opportunity to end the drought.
#dontwasteit

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very true. They will be motivated after that total ass kicking last year....though- you must remember- the Cavs had no Kevin Love for that series, and I think Kyrie sat out at least 2, if not more of the 4 games...so the Cavs have some extra talent as well.

I think itll be a good series. Its hard for me to predict this one. I want to say Cavs in 5, but i have a feeling that the Cavs are a little vulnerable in Game 1- and if they lose that itll go at least 6...The Cavs do seem to have the Hawks number and i am skeptical that Bazemore and Sefolosha can have an effect on LeBron- but the Hawks have plenty of firepower offensively to win a game or two or three if they are shooting well.

But now they don't have Carroll. They do have Sefalosha and Bazemore to guard him but Carroll was much more of a physical presence until he got injured late in the series.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But now they don't have Carroll. They do have Sefalosha and Bazemore to guard him but Carroll was much more of a physical presence until he got injured late in the series.

They don't have Carrol, but they have Korver who was out for a majority of the series last season. However, I've seen nothing out of Atlanta for me to think they could even challenge the Cavs. Last season we thought they had a chance and we saw a sweep, and that was without Love and Irving. This time around, the Cavs are healthy going into this series. I wouldn't be surprised if this went 5, but I'm going with the Cleveland sweep.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I think of this series.

:yawning:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs in 6.

Mlisap is playing grown ass man basketball.

Schroeder has great potential.

But, they have to reign that kid in.

If Bazemore continues to Shine and Korver finds his game, this will be a good series.

Horford needs to step it up too.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized that we're paying Tiago Splitter's ass almost ten million dollars. Looks like his ass needs to go in the offseason. Let's just sign Humphries to another year and keep Muscala around. That'll give us plenty of cap space if we do trade Teague.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized that we're paying Tiago Splitter's ass almost ten million dollars. Looks like his ass needs to go in the offseason. Let's just sign Humphries to another year and keep Muscala around. That'll give us plenty of cap space if we do trade Teague.

truth to tell, I think you're better off keeping Teague, that is IF you can...

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truth to tell, I think you're better off keeping Teague, that is IF you can...

We still got him for another year after this season. It's Horford I'm worried about. For the money he's going to ask for, I'd rather have Whiteside, who I think is going to be a free agent.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still got him for another year after this season. It's Horford I'm worried about. For the money he's going to ask for, I'd rather have Whiteside, who I think is going to be a free agent.

can't blame ya, but I see the Heat throwing a serious wad o' cash that guy's way. and let's face it the guy's a great fit down there. still, nothing's etched in stone, I guess...

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't blame ya, but I see the Heat throwing a serious wad o' cash that guy's way. and let's face it the guy's a great fit down there. still, nothing's etched in stone, I guess...

I've read he could get paid as much as $25 million next year. I love Al, but if I'm going to pay a center that much, I'd rather it be one as good as Whiteside. What does Whiteside figured to get paid?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Atlanta going to make tomorrow night interesting