• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4/9 GDT Ssssnakes @ Gs

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bizzaro Hangover night as Giants get Goldmembered 7-3

Yesterday the Giants Opened up at home with a 7-3 victory and looked like world beaters and today the hangover came and the world came tumbling down on top of them . The house that landed on them is named Paul freaking Goldschmidt. Bizzaro ...Bizzaro...Freaking Bizzaro night. Giants lose 7-3...Bizzaro backward night.

Why do the Giants continue to let this Giant killer beat them? I just don't get it. I like Lincecum but he needs to light a fire under his ass and drop that SOB in the dirt. It seems like almost all the pitchers in MLB will not drop anyone anymore and it's sad times for pitching in America. Half of pitching is intimidation and these A-Holes stand up there with suits of armor on and settle in like they are sitting in grandpa's rocking chair blasting 420 bombs to all fields.

The game has become too friendly with players hugging each other asking how their wife and kids are. Millions of dollars in salary and everyone is afraid they might hit someone and put them on the DL or god forbid a fight breaks out. Umpires warn pitchers and take away their freedom to pitch inside. Bob Gibson is my pitching hero ! No friends ever on the playing field . It was you or him and he pitched hungry like his ass was on the line each start. It's turned into a a damn pussy fest. YOU HAVE TO PITCH INSIDE TO BE A WINNER ! Nibble, Nibble,Nibble, freaking blast off you lose !

I am too damn mad to talk about the game. You all know what happened. Lincecum was flat with his pitches all night right from the start. Flatter than Demi Moore's chest before her first boob job in the 80's. Tonight's effort won't get it done against the Dodgers in the West . If this team wants greatness than YOU MUST ADJUST ! Freaking Goldmembered again ! Unreal !

I am tired and a little pissed off and I am going to bed. No more hangovers this year. It's game on or go home. I still believe in this team and they have the team to get it done no doubt in my mind. You have to be a step in front of the competition or you lose.

My rant is officially over . I want to see a fired up team ready to kick some ass Thursday night. It's Remember the Stick night when pitchers busted batters inside every day. I miss those days.

Go Giants !!

:ss::arg:

Kick Ass !

Last edited by a moderator: