• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4-8 Lets talk Basketball!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see NBA expand replay to the way MLB has. Make more plays reviewable. The only thing you shouldn't be able to review would be fouls but give the coaches 1 or 2 challenges per half to review basically everything else. The only fouls I would make reviewable would be block/charge

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Miami will lose to Brooklyn.

But Miami is a very old team.

I think they would sweep their way through Toronto/Washington...or at worst 5 games.
Brooklyn will take the HEAT to 6 or 7 games.

Indiana looks completely done.
I doubt HCA means anything if they play the Pacers.

Miami is probably unbeatable when completely fresh and healthy.

It is weird, but the #2 seed looks like a far easier pathway.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time they win, people want to talk free throws so it goes both ways.

:bullshit:I have yet to see a Heat fan (except Turnup) say: "The Heat lost because the other team played better and beat them" or "the other team executed better down the stretch and beat them". It's always those 1 or 2 calls that the refs missed or "the Heat just didn't play well that game".

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seem like everytime the Heat lose, you try to find an excuse or find something to downplay the loss.

It's a 1 point loss. I would be way more worried if these games were one sided. These games are decided in the final minute. These games are close games that could've went either way. I'm not going to be worried about facing a team in the playoffs when I go with one different bounce in each of the 4 games, the heat could've just as easily sweep this season series. Any fan with a brain would say that.

I'm getting criticized for having confidence in my team because I don't think a 1 point L is a huge margin?

This is funny coming from Lakers fans considering a few years ago, most of them were saying they would come back from being down 3-0 after getting dominated by Dallas in the first 3 games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:I have yet to see a Heat fan (except Turnup) say: "The Heat lost because the other team played better and beat them" or "the other team executed better down the stretch and beat them". It's always those 1 or 2 calls that the refs missed or "the Heat just didn't play well that game".

I complained about 2 games this year. The Indy game and this game which had legit questionable calls in the final minute of the game. The Heat now have 24 losses.....Find me the other 22 times I complained after they were defeated.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be curious to see how Miami handles the stretch run.

It looks a bit tricky.

D-Wade needs the rest, but they want to avoid finishing any worse than the current 10-10 run for 20 games.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a 1 point loss. I would be way more worried if these games were one sided. These games are decided in the final minute. These games are close games that could've went either way. I'm not going to be worried about facing a team in the playoffs when I go with one different bounce in each of the 4 games, the heat could've just as easily sweep this season series. Any fan with a brain would say that.

I'm getting criticized for having confidence in my team because I don't think a 1 point L is a huge margin?

This is funny coming from Lakers fans considering a few years ago, most of them were saying they would come back from being down 3-0 after getting dominated by Dallas in the first 3 games

And the Heat have been outplayed by the Nets in the final minute every single time. That is a problem.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Miami will lose to Brooklyn.

But Miami is a very old team.

I think they would sweep their way through Toronto/Washington...or at worst 5 games.
Brooklyn will take the HEAT to 6 or 7 games.

Indiana looks completely done.
I doubt HCA means anything if they play the Pacers.

Miami is probably unbeatable when completely fresh and healthy.

It is weird, but the #2 seed looks like a far easier pathway.

#2 is easier if you're Miami but it is actually harder if you're Indiana. The Bobcats match-up with Indy well and so does WSH & Indiana. I think Pacers would need 12-13 games to reach the ECF as the 2 seed while I think Miami would need probably 9 or 10

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I complained about 2 games this year. The Indy game and this game which had legit questionable calls in the final minute of the game. The Heat now have 24 losses.....Find me the other 22 times I complained after they were defeated.

The bolded represents one of the dumber statements people make on message boards.

I'll tell you what. If you hold your breath while I look. I'll go find them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Heat have been outplayed by the Nets in the final minute every single time. That is a problem.

Not really outplayed. I think both teams played even in the final minute of the game in the last 2 games. I can't recall the first game but I know the 2nd game in Brooklyn, we didn't have Wade or Chalmers and LBJ fouled out in the first OT so judging the Heat on the final minutes of that OT would be stupid. The Nets made a good defensive play both times in the last 2 games. Congrats to them. Heat fans have nothing to concerned about. What the Bulls and Celtics did to them in 2011 were much more concering because those games were actually kinda one sided and you actually clearly see that the Bulls & Celtics were both the better teams.

I know you really want Heat fans to be worried about these 3 losses decided by 3 points and a double OT Lon the 2nd night of a B2B but I'll pass

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We know you are confident, but you are being defensive in Heat losses. Every Heat loss, you don't have to explain how confident you are about the playoffs or how the refs missed certain calls. Just say the Heat got outplayed and move on.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded represents one of the dumber statements people make on message boards.

I'll tell you what. If you hold your breath while I look. I'll go find them.

Why? Because I called you out on being the liar that you & PacersUSC are?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. I doubt they win 2 games in a series.

I'll bet at the beginning of the season you doubted that any team would go 4-0 vs. the Heat this year too.

And yet............................:noidea:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know you are confident, but you are being defensive in Heat losses. Every Heat loss, you don't have to explain how confident you are about the playoffs or how the refs missed certain calls. Just say the Heat got outplayed and move on.

But they didn't get outplayed if you actually watched the game after the 1st quarter. The Nets owned the 1st quarter, Miami owned the 2nd quarter, and the second half was basically even.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Lakers fans are acting like the NBA is now CFB and that what happens in the regular season is now more important than what happens in April-June

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because I called you out on being the liar that you & PacersUSC are?

No. Because it's a stupid request.

I'll tell you what. Why don't you go find the posts where you have given the other team credit for a win.

Face it. Whether you like it or not, you and virtually every Heat fan on here are known for blaming the refs and trying to diminish other teams wins.

If you don't like it, try using this simple sentence: "The Heat lost because they got outplayed".